Soul Urge

At Hospital room

Ram woke up early around 5 am in the morning after 2/3 hr sleep and was found alone in the room. He was happy and sad at the same time. 

Ram talking to himself...

I never thought in my entire life that I'll face this kind of situation and be trapped and still, they didn't tell me why they had kidnapped me.

Eventually, I'm out of that filthy basement but ended up in the hospital. On top of it, I'm having a fractured leg and can't move without a crutch for weeks.

Neither I've my phone or wallet, I need to sort out this first and then arrange to go home. It's been nearly 2 months since I had spoken to her or seen his family. I'll wait for the staff to appear so that I can make a call to Priya first. 

I know they must be devastated after my missing and can't even imagine what they have been through without me. I miss my champ, don't know how he is doing and how Priya managing him all alone. 

I'll find out about that masked man who kidnapped me once I see my family with my eyes. Not sure if they ask for any ransom or anything else, I'll find out everything after I reach home.

Priya, be safe. I don't know how can I warn you of our unknown enemy who is behind us and I don't know who they are. 

I was stupid not to ask that doctor or that lady for a phone call at that time, I thought it was 2 am and I shouldn't disturb Priya at this hour and she will be panic to hear that I met an accident. Now I'm dying to call her and hear her voice. 

The word missing wouldn't be enough to express my feelings right now. I miss you like the deserts miss the rain, Priya. 

A nurse came to the room for regular enquiry on patients when the shift changed in the morning, 

Nurse: Good morning. how are you feeling?

Ram: Good morning sister. I'm ok, I slept for a few hr

Nurse: That's because of strong sedatives

Ram: Can I ask you for a favour

Nurse: how can I help you?

Ram: I don't have my mobile with me. Can I borrow your phone to make a call? My family must be worried about me and I need to inform them. 

Can I know the name of this place?

The nurse gave a bewildering look to him and said its Dehgaon. Ram was surprised and not sure if he ever met anyone from this part of India. It will be more difficult to find his unnamed enemy

The nurse unlocked the phone and was about to give the phone when there was a knock on the door and can hear a voice, the same last night lady who saved him. She was barging into the room and sat in the chair on his right side

Lady: Morning, you're up!

Ram (looked at the clock and faintly smiled): morning Ms, you're here so early? 

Lady: I thought to check on you. How are you feeling now? Hope you didn't have much pain after I left. 

Ram ( smiled faintly): I'm much better now, thanks for your concern and all your help. Now I'm excited to go home 

Unknown Lady: I'm really sorry for this mishap. Wish you a speedy recovery.

Ram: Thank you so much Miss... sorry I forgot to ask your name

Lady: You don't even know my name yet. How rude?

Ram (with an apologetic look): You saved my life last night but I forgot basic manners. Sorry, may I know my saviour's name if you're ok with it?