Game of Survivor

Priya and others fall into Devil's trap and they were inside the farmhouse again. Ram was angry and frustrated that because of him they all going to suffer and scared about Psycho's next move.

Ram (with an annoyed tone and worried face): Why did you come back? Dev, didn't I instruct you to take everyone out? How could you defy me?

Priya(holding his hand and with a low voice): It was my decision

Ram (annoyed face): Dev, you could smack some common sense into her brain rather than following her foolishness. You could have stopped her from coming here in the first place.

Dev: Sorry Ram, but you know your wife better than anyone.

Zoya: what's next?

Ram: Better to ask Smart Priya

Priya: no point to be sarcastic Mr Kapoor. I'm also angry with you for yesterday's stunt.

Ram: I'm sorry for hiding but I was helpless and had a strong reason. The reason was pretty obvious. Isn't it, Priya?

Priya: You could have called me directly yesterday and explained the situation properly rather than avoiding me.

Ram: I was scared to be in a similar situation and look here we are. The cherry on top, this time not alone, you guys will give me company

Naeem: It looks impossible to get out of their clutch

Ram: At least you guys could get some help from outside, we lost that chance 

Dev: Sorry I shouldn't listen to Priya instead stick to your plan

Ram: Priya, you make everything complicated by returning back here and risking everyone's life. 

Priya: It was difficult to stay calm and leave you alone after hearing a gun sound

Ram: They could kill me easily a long time back if they really wanted. There must be a hidden reason behind it and I don't think they will harm me until fulfil their ulterior motives. I took the calculative risk to save you all but your one decision changed everything.

Zoya: Ram, this is not a business where you'll take logical and practical decisions. You wanted to protect your love, Priya did the same. 

Naeem: You both were busy in the fight so much that forgot about surrounding

Zoya: You guys can fight later, first let's focus on the current situation. how to get out of this place?

Dev: Ram, we can't change what already happened, no need to argue between us. This time they won't be gentle with us, we're in great danger.

They were interrupted by the evil man who has a constant smile on his lips 

Devil (cleaning the nozzle of his gun): So the party started without me.

Ram: Please let them go, they are innocent. Your fight is with me, keep them away from it

Devil (with a smirk): Actually I don't need them, caging them would be a burden for me. It's time to clean the mess

BTW Ram tricked me, so someone has to pay for it. As I'm very kind to you and I'm in a happy mood, I'll let you choose that person

Ram: I choose myself, leave them all. It was my plan and I'm ready to take your punishment.

Devil: I knew your choice already. But you'll be in more pain if I hurt one of them.

Ram: Please don't, I beg you. I'll do anything for you