Riddle Wrapped up In Enigma

Time will never stop for anyone, but the past will leave its mark. The person who learns from the past will turn into a new leaf, while others will be ditched into quicksand and trapped in their maze.

At Landour 

Ram was busy handling ongoing problems created by his opponents, things got worse after the scam. Ram was trying his best to improve the company's image in the legal battle and maintain their relationship with other loyal customers. Ram prepared to sell some of his equities to manage the damage.

Time flew in a blink, it was a celebration time in Raya's home after a long time. The whole house was decorated magnificently for tomorrow's baby shower ceremony. 

They invited their family and close friends to give blessings. Everyone gave their best wishes and gifts to Priya and enjoyed the evening with family without overthinking about future events. 

from Rajiv's perspective

Rajiv and Naeem also attended the event and behaved like unknown to each other to avoid unnecessary problems.

Rajiv was pretending to be Ram's well-wisher who is ready to help Ram in this difficult time. Besides, he is gaining Aisha's trust and getting closer.

Ravij and Naeem were planning to hit Ram financially harder to bring setbacks. Eventually, both the company and Ram won't be able to stand in front of him to challenge again. They can take their revenge

At Ram's office

In the meantime, Mr Dixit met with Ram and updated him on the case investigation

Mr Dixit: I checked Shanvi's phone record and she received most of the calls from 2 numbers which were inactive and registered with fake details.

Besides, her bank transactions were also suspicious. There were big transactions from one account, it looked like someone was paying a good amount for her work.

Ram: What about the person who is paying

Mr Dixit: Quite interesting!

The bank transactions were coming from a company account and when I checked the background of the company registration, it turned out to be a fake one.

Looks like you cut one's eye very badly, he/she planned very well to trap you and your company for a long time.

Shanvi was brought up in an orphanage and worked in 2 companies before she joined you. But I managed to find one clue which could help us. Shanvi lived in MP, Jhansi and moved to Mumbai 4yr ago.

Ram: Did she invest with someone from there? I mean any relatives or love life

Mr Dixit: Another interesting thing.

Shanvi was working for a company which you bought 2 ys ago. Everything is pointing to that KCL company.

Ram, it's linked to your kidnapping, we found you from MP in a rural village. I assume someone from that company must be involved here.

Ram: Let's find out the employee background check and also the previous owners

Mr Dixit: I'll disguise myself as new staff and stay there to reach to bottom. I'll be in touch.

Ram: It's too risky, these people can do anything. We can arrange a local people there, no one will doubt

Mr Dixit: We can't trust anyone from there.