New Moon Day

Life is not always perfect... there is always a possibility for a new problem. The problem is not the end but rather the beginning of a different life.  

At Aisha's house

In the same town but a little far away, Aisha was living with her mother Sikha and daughter Sia. She woke up early morning and finished her work quickly.

Aisha (In her mind): Another week and new challenges waiting for you and on top of it that irritating man's face. Buckle up to protect your daughter from him.

After this, she went to Sia's room and woke her up after arranging her school bag and keeping her uniform outside.

Aisha (kissed her cheek): It's time to wake up darling

Sia(with a pout): Mom, 5min more

Aisha: Okay, sleep for another 5 min but get up quickly. I'll prepare your fav French toast.

Sikha: morning sunshine

Sia: morning Granny

Sikha: Aisha, I want to talk about something important

Aisha: Mom, if your important topic is marriage then I'm not interested

Sikha: Picky Aunty called yesterday and send a marriage alliance. Can't you just check the profile for me?

Aisha: You know my answer, Mom. I'm getting late for my office.

Anyway, you have got an appointment this afternoon. Be ready by 2 pm, I'll pick you

Sikha (with anger tone): don't stress yourself. You can book a cab for me, I'll manage it

Aisha: Okay, I'll pick you up from the clinic

At the diner table, Aisha did Sia's hair braid while she was having her breakfast. They quickly leave the house after breakfast and Aisha dropped Sia at her school and went to the office where she buried herself in her work.

She looked at Ram's cabin and then whispered to herself...

Ram please come back, your butterfly is waiting for you. Sia is asking every day about you and wanted to play with her genie. Please come back soon.

After finishing her work she left the office early to pick up Sikha from the clinic and continued her work from home. 

At Raya's home

As the evening approached, everyone sat in the study room to discuss an important matter.

Priya: What's the status of Ahuja's project?

Adi: Not in a great state. There are ongoing technical problems with the project, I doubt we can complete it on time.

Priya: Okay

Adi: Priya, there are a lot of problems in the office and some of the investors wanted to back off now. It will affect the company and its reputation and it won't be easy to recover from this kind of loss. At least if you start working then investors might gain trust in us. Otherwise, we'll be on the verge of losing the market and the company will be in a disastrous meltdown.

Nandini: Priya, you rejoin the office first and look after the business like a true partner of the company.

Priya: I didn't join the office after Prateek's birth and suddenly join as CEO. do you think they will accept me?

Nandini: Don't forget that you're also a co-partner with Ram in this company. It's you who deserve rightfully the CEO position

Priya: I'll go to the office tomorrow. I'll ask PA to arrange a meeting with investors asap. Let's see what they have to say.