Nothing Short Of Miracle

The stranger came just in time along with 4 people and started fighting with Devil and his men. Devil fired the gun towards Ram but the stranger pushed Ram enough to fall on the ground while the bullet missed by inches. Devil's right-hand man aimed the gun towards Priya but Dev saved her.

Eventually, Devil took the opportunity to zoom out of the place and his car vanished in the dusk while his goons continued the fighting for some more time. The stranger followed Devil after making sure Ram and the others are ok. 

In the end, they were safe now and happy tears were visible in their eyes and it's nothing short of a miracle. 

Priya ran towards Ram to check him and fell unconscious in his arm. Their smile didn't last long when it took a new turn and spread uncertainty. Without any delay, they went to the nearest hospital. The whole atmosphere was tense and Ram was restless to see his Priya in this condition. 

Ram: Please doctor, check my wife. she fainted  

Ram was anxious and agitated for both his wife and their unborn baby. He has faced so much in his life and is not ready to lose any more. His life is meaningless without her.

The doctor did a check-up and confirmed that everything is ok and Priya is ok. He gave a gentle smile 

Doctor: The patient fell unconscious due to stress and dehydration. You need to take care of her more during pregnancy time and no physical exhaustion She needs plenty to rest and keep hydrated. 

After a few minutes, Priya opened her eyes and Ram was holding her hand tightly. He kissed her palm. 

Ram: Thank god, you're alright. You almost give me a heart attack. I was so scared 

Priya: Ram, are you ok?

Ram: don't stress yourself, look I'm fine. 

Priya: don't leave me again

Ram (kissed her crown):  never, We'll go home together 

Dev entered the room along with Zoya and Naeem.

Dev (gave the juice glass to Priya): Priya, how are you feeling? 

Priya (taking a small sip): better now

Dev: Ram, I've arranged everything. We have to leave in 1 hr.

Naeem: Who are those strangers who saved us?

Zoya: How did they find us? 

Priya: Even I wanted to know

Ram: I messaged my friend yesterday to help me

Naeem: that's good that you managed to contact timely.  Otherwise, you would have caged back 

Zoya: We need to thank him after all he saved us. Where is he? 

Dev (looked at both): Guys, we're in the hospital. He is following that devil

Naeem: Finally, we can hit your own destiny, we'll take your leave now. Our family must be worried

Zoya: Priya, take care.  Ram, your family is with you to take you home. My job is done here. Take care

Ram: Thanks a lot for all your help and sorry for what you both have been through because of me. Please don't hesitate if you need any help, would be happy to help you.

Priya(with a smile): You have my number, We'll be in touch. Thank you, Zoya

Nishikant reached in hospital after Zoya and Naeem's departure from the hospital. 

Nishikant: You both are ok

Ram: Thanks Nish, we're fine. You saved us.

Nishikant: You forgot our rules, no thanks no sorry between friends.