Distressed Souls

I am broken without you but not lost completely yet. 

The weather was gloomy and overcast the whole day, it started thundershower in the evening. 

At Raya's home

Priya was standing on the balcony and gazing into the sky which reflected her inner emotions tonight. She couldn't able to sleep due to unknown fear and agony of defeat from her fate which never let her live peacefully and was always punished without being at fault. 

Bri and Nandini also accompany her on the balcony and dragged her back to the room as this could affect her health. Bri tried to make her smile with her lame jokes.

Priya was scared to death but wanted to ask others about their opinion about Ram's missing, she heard people talking a lot of absurd in the office and they think she had lost her sanity.

Priya: Bri, do you think Ram will come back or not? do you think I lost my mind?

Nandini and Bri both looked at each other and nodded their head in affirmative

Bri:  You're doing absolutely right thing not to accept this without full evidence. We're still hopeful he will come back. This difficult time will pass and he will be with you and us again.

Nandini: Of course, he will come back. My son is very stubborn and he can do anything and even cross the sea when it's about his family. Don't lose hope and stay strong.

Priya: Do miracles happen in real life?

Bri (with teary eyes): Priya, have faith in God and in your love. Prayer has the strong power to fight fate and destiny. 

Miracles do happen and it's all about belief. Your love is stronger than fate and it will bring him back from dark Dungen

Nandini: You're not just a wife. You're a mother too. You have to be strong for your family, Prateek needs you more and you need to fill Ram's absence in his life. It's not easy but we are here to support you and Prateek in every possible way.

Bri: Gain your energy to fight for yourself and your son and give justice to Ram. Time to buckle up and stand against evil for your family. Be a real hero to your son and make him proud of you. Be an inspirational

Priya (in her mind): It's more than a month since I've seen you, hug you. Now you've disappeared somewhere far from my reach. 

Ram, I'll be missing you until we meet again

The next day, Bri and Adi return back to Mumbai with heavy hearts and teary eyes. Thye hold their tears for a long time but not anymore, it's falling without any

They never imagine life without Ram, he is not just their best friend but their brother. They don't know if they can meet him again or not but Ram's family is also their family and will stand with them day and night.

At Unknown place

The next day, Ram composed himself with no tears in his eyes and was silent the whole day with a cold and emotionless face but his posture resembled that of a dead man whose soul has flown away.

The guard was surprised to see Ram's new side, it felt like the silence before the storm.

Flashback!

At the office, Ram gave a file to Priya in her cabin and asked her to sign it.

Priya (with a sceptical look): what is this?