Silver Lining

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your all support and vote

Hope you guys will like this chapter. It will continue from Zoya's conversation and will focus on investigation and less family time. But there will be short and sweet moments. 

Happy Reading!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Resort

Zoya and Naeem both continued their conversation and she wanted to know the full truth. 

Zoya: Just one doubt, did you kidnap Ram? 

Were you involved in his kidnapping in any way?

Naeem wasn't surprised to hear this and looked at Zoya as she connected the dot easily. There is no point to lie anymore

Naeem: You can say yes and no. I was aware of it but I never agreed on it. I wanted to fight straight way and go legally, but we couldn't find solid evidence to challenge it.

Zoya: I'm working in their office, I can try to find any link to your family business and this scandal 

Naeem: OK. I know you're capable but they might destroy all evidence.

Zoya: Don't worry about it. I'll find a way to get to the bottom.

Naeem: I knew I could count on you.

Zoya: I have a small request, give me some time to investigate this matter as I'm living there and easy for me to find evidence there.

Naeem: OK, 2 weeks only. I'll strike back again after this timeline and this time you won't save Ram or anyone related to him.

Zoya: Till then please have patience and don't do anything in a rush. Trust me, we'll reach the bottom of this and we'll fight for our family together.

Naeem: I trust you. Zoya, be careful. He is very cunning and dangerous.

Zoya: Don't worry, they trust me and it won't be difficult for me.

Naeem(in mind): It's easy for you to say wait and patient but it its already 5yr and difficult to see my enemy in front of my eyes and fake smile every time.

Karma will come back and bite you, be ready for that. I'll never rest until I punish you 

At Landour

There is some breakthrough from the investigation and they have enough evidence to identify the person who leaked the information, Shanvi worked in their company for less than 1 year and girlfriend of Ram's PA Varun. It was easy for her to get information from Varun.

A search operation was carried out by police but by the time they reached Shanvi's location, she got the mobile message and ran away from that place. But police found the stolen client documents from her apartment.

After a few days, the police informed Ram that Shanvi died in an accident. They got a call from Chandigarh police who identified her body. Vicky went there and confirmed it.

At Ram's office

Mr Dixit: I'll try to find more details from Shanvi's mobile and accounts.

Vicky: I couldn't believe that a dangerous criminal behind a cute and innocent face

Ram: We reached a dead end again, she died and we don't know what was her motive.