Gleams Of Hope

Life is not easy and everyone has their own battleground to fight and their own struggle and pain that they have to deal with.

At Raya's home

Tarun dropped Prateek off to play school after breakfast while everyone settled in the living room and waited for Priya. She came down after her morning routine and joined them

Priya: Sorry I'm a bit late. I wasn't feeling good in the morning

Nandini: Don't be. You need plenty of rest in this condition. 

Adi: Priya, I spoke with Mr Dixit and he will investigate our case. He worked for Ram in Uncle's accident case and he is really good at his work. He will come here in 2/3 days and start his work.

Bri: That's good

Adi: We won't stop the search until we find any clue of this accident and find him

Priya: I want to involve in this investigation and meet that PI.

Nandini: No Priya, I won't allow you to take any further stress at this stage. Adi will take care of the investigation and will update us regularly.

Priya: My heart is saying that Ram will come back. He can't betray me and our son. He promised to stay with me, he can't leave me in the middle of life.

Nandini: Priya, you need to look after yourself first. A life is growing inside you. Also, think about Prateek, you need to give both parents love and care to him until we find Ram.

Priya: My gut feeling is this accident could be preplanned but I don't have any evidence for it.

Nandini: This could be a business rival or personal. They might be waiting for this opportunity to strike against the company and destroy it which Ram built it so hard.

Priya: I'll punish the person who is behind his accident and tried to harm Ram and snatched our happiness.

They decided to continue their discussion on the search plan and their strategy with Mr Dixit in person. Priya stayed at home due to her health and Adi went to the office.

Adi and Priya went to the office together the following day after breakfast and got busy with work.

At the office

Adi and Priya joined the conference room with investors and discuss the project status.

Priya: I guess you guys are worried due to the absence of Mr Kapoor but everyone in this company is working hard to complete the project on time. There is no deviation as per our plan and you can see the progress.

This will profit both the company and not just us. I won't stop you to pull out but as per the contract if there is no major issue or delay in the project timeline then both parties will bear the loss equally. If you stay with us and continue with us then it will win-win for both companies otherwise you have suffered an equal loss with us.

The choice is yours and does let us know your stand. This is not the last project and thinks about the future prospects as well.

Finally, the meeting ended on a good note and investors showed their trust in them and decided to keep close to the team and get regular weekly updates going forward. 

There is a gleam of hope that dooms day is far and this company can run under Priya's supervision.

At Raya's home

In the evening time, Priya got freshened up quickly and joined the ladies in the garden