Hide And Seek

At Hospital, Naeem came to Ram's hospital room happily and informed him that discharge is done and wheeled him to the car park along with Zoya. 

Naeem (with a smile on the way wheeling): Ram, you don't have to worry about going home anymore, your friend is already here

Ram (with a surprised look): Which friend?

Naeem: I saw a man asking about you in the reception by showing your photo and said he is your friend and came here to meet you

 Ram (in mind): I didn't talk to any of my family or friend yet and it must be the same kidnapper and they are looking for me.

Ram: Do you remember his appearance 

Naeem: Not much but he is tall and had a scar on his left face

Zoya: Ram, are you ok? you didn't tell me about your friend

Ram: He is not my friend, please let's get out of this place before he found me.

Zoya: What do you mean?

Ram: I'll explain to you later, we don't have time, please understand. He is very dangerous and can harm you too.

Naeem opened the car door and helped Ram to get into the car. Ram saw a man with a scar on his left face, he is one of the guards from that place and he is here a few yards away from him and his face turned pale after seeing him so close.

Naeem: He is waiting for you in...

Ram: Zoya, please hurry up, we need to get out of this place quickly.

Zoya immediately ignite the engine when the scar-faced man saw Ram and he followed their car in a black Scorpio. Zoya managed to escape from the black Scorpio car and Ram finally breathe.

Naeem(with a heavy tone) : Ram, who is that man? Why is he following us? He looks very dangerous

Ram: He is not my friend, I even don't know his name. 

Zoya: By chance, are you involved in some kind of crime? 

Ram shocked to hear this but calm himself and revealed everything, how they kidnapped him and their torture. Last night, he managed to escape from that place and on the way got hit by their car. His family doesn't even know whether I'm alive or not.

Naeem: How can we believe your story? Why would someone kidnap you without any motive? maybe you've done something wrong to them or a crime, that's why they are after you 

Ram: Trust me, I'm not a criminal but rather a victim, abducted by unknown people. You're smart and you can easily search about Ram Kapoor and find out my truth.

Zoya quickly searched and find out about Ram and his businesses. The magazine, business award photo matched him and it was enough to validate his identity

Naeem: Sorry Ram, you're indeed RK, a famous businessman. 

Ram: That's ok, I suppose I'll doubt if I would have in the same place.

Zoya: Let's go to the nearest police station. they will help us.

They drove straight to the police station and Ram went inside and told everything to ASI to file FIR. He told Ram that he can't file the report because he was kidnapped in a different state, and asked him to sit down and let Inspector sir return and take the decision. 

Zoya came inside the station and excused themselves saying they will get some food near the shop and will back in 15 min. 

Later they all left the PS hurriedly and they all panicked after seeing the gunman following them and drove faster as he was firing towards their car.