Is It The Game of Destiny or Devil

Priya is discussing with Mr Dixit in the office about the accident whereas Ram is still in the hospital bed.

At Hospital room

Ram is agonized as Priya is not picking up his phone. his mind is occupied with all possible negative thoughts and is distraught. He isn't scared for himself but rather for his family. He was their hostage for nearly 2 months but escaped from there yesterday. What if their target moves to his family

Ram (low voice): How long do I have to wait? Why is no one answering my phone? I hope they are safe

Zoya: Maybe they were busy or stuck in important work. You can try again after some time.

Ram: You're right, I'm unnecessarily worried about it. My fate can't be cruel, my heart can't bear excruciating pain any more

Zoya: You can go and meet them directly and give a surprise to them.

Ram: It's a good idea but I'm desperate to hear her voice. I prefer to talk first and can't wait any longer. I mean, I wanted to make sure that everything is ok at home, they're safe.

Zoya( with a smirk): Sounds like someone is madly in love

Ram: My family is everything and my wife is my lifeline. I don't know how I survived without her since I left home.

Zoya: They will discharge you in the next 1hr and you can go home. You can call your family after discharge so that they won't get worried too much.

Ram: Agreed, I don't want to tell them about my accident at all. They will be worried unnecessarily.

At Ram's office

At the same time, Priya and Mr Dixit are both in her cabin. Mr Dixit (PI) asked Priya to check all the photos carefully as it has clues regarding the accident which could lead them towards Ram.

Priya: I couldn't find it, can you please come to the point directly

Mr Dixit: Look at this road, there is an oil leakage spot. The report also mentioned that Ram's car had a brake fail

Priya: Yes, the police told us that accident could be due to a brake failure, what's new? I didn't get it, please make it clear

Mr Dixit: Looking into the spot and amount of oil leakage, I think the car was stopped on this road for 10/15min before ditching from the bridge.

Priya: It doesn't make sense, why would Ram stop his car in the middle of the bridge and then suddenly crash down? Nevertheless, another vehicle was involved in this accident.

Mr Dixit: This is possible, another car zoomed in and hit Ram's car before he could react, resulting in a disastrous accident. But...

(With a pause he started speaking) I couldn't find any black tyre marks on the accident spot for another car nor a heavy dent on Ram's car to justify this theory. There wasn't any other car involved in this accident.

Priya: Ram can't do this accident deliberately as you said that his car stopped on the bridge before the accident. He can't do it, not even in a drunken state. We're a happy family and he was desperate to come back home that night. He loves his family and can't think to self-harm and leave his family like this. 

Mr Dixit: It concluded one theory, someone else has done this. Ram stopped the car due to some unknown reason and they forced or trapped him in their nasty plan.

Priya: Do you think more than one person is involved in it?

Mr Dixit: This wasn't an accident for sure. Someone skillfully fabricated this scene so that everyone will believe that Ram is dead.