Shadow Of Deception

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the late update and thank you for your all support and lovely comments and votes. I would love to know your valuable thoughts and opinions about the story

It took me a while to squeeze down the side stories and their perspective. I would wrap up the main story and focus on exposing the hidden enemies going on. It won't be funny and family moments but rather serious planning. I'll try to balance it so that we don't lose the essence of Raya. 

Happy Reading!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Raya's house

Finally, they all came back home and Zoya stayed in their house as a guest. Zoya settled with them quickly and became part of their family. 

Time moves faster than we thought.

In the meantime, Raya's life was not smooth but they held each other's hand in every situation and stood together strong. Even though Ram was busy, he never forgot to care for his wife. Family life is getting ready to welcome their new member who will flourish in their life. 

Priya is happy to see that their son is engaged with his new friend and not feeling lonely anymore, the doctor has prohibited any physical or mental stress, which Zoya found to be very helpful to them. Prateek was happy to spend time with her and play with her.

There were ongoing work-related problems, they lost two tenders which slowed down their profit rate. Besides, a few key persons left the company unexpectedly which impacted their current projects.

Rajiv voluntarily came forward and wanted to invest in their project and the discussion going on between them. Rajiv is doing this to impress Aisha and secondly, he wants to damage Ram financially when the right time comes.

After a few days, Zoya decided to look for a part-time job. She joined Ram's company and slowly became familiar with work and the local area and people. 

Priya asked Zoya to take care of Ram's meal time and medicine at the office in absence of her. Zoya is attached to them emotionally and is grateful for their love and care.

Zoya lived in a broken family and was never able to experience such affection and bond except Naeem. Even Naeem called every day to check on her and he came there twice to meet her. 

One Sunday, it was Sia's birthday party but Ram went out for an urgent meeting. He came back home slightly late but they reached in party without any further delay.

At Aisha's house

Aisha welcomed them and all went to the backyard where Rajiv and other kids were gathered along with a few other guests. Prateek gave the gift and wished Sia first and then started playing with other kids

Priya (with a hug and kiss): Happy birthday my princess.  

Sia: Thanks Aunty

Ram: Happy birthday my Sunshine 

Sia (grumpy face crossing her hands): Mr Handsome, you're late. I was waiting for a long time 

Ram: Sorry dear, I had a meeting and I forgot to check the time. We're late but I can make it up. 

Aisha: You know your Mr. Handsome, how much he loves you. Look they are here and now we can cut the cake

Sia: OK, only this I'll let it go