Little Bundle

Life after Ram returned home to Landour

After Prateek their life changed a lot, they got a little bundle of joy in their hand which they were nurturing and loving unconditionally. Also, Ram was occupied with the business expansion in the last 2 years that swept away their family time. 

After a few days, Ram shifted back to his bedroom, he is relatively better and can walk with a crutch. 

Raya loved each other but they were busy with their responsibilities so much that they forgot to live their own life and pause to enjoy themselves. But the last two months of separation gave them the to rekindle their bond again. 

Priya never stopped thanking god for saving Ram and blessing her with a loving family. She never stopped teasing Ram and enjoyed their time. 

Ram set up daily reminders for Priya's medicine and never forget to remind her to take food in time. He slowly started the office work from home too. 

Every night Ram will watch his beautiful wife who was sleeping peacefully in his embrace. That bring a little smile to his face and kissed her gently on her forehead and kept staring at his sleeping beauty until he fall asleep. 

I've entwined our fate together but broken without you

I've promised our exquisite life but faded without you

I've drifted with memories but benumbed without you

I've arisen ray of hope in heart but drowned without you

I've embraced tranquillity of life but lost without you

I've been strong for so long but annihilated without you

You're my home and my serenity. I can't live without you

Ram misses her like hell and his heart is not satisfied yet and scared that the unknown enemy could bring unexpected events to destroy their peace and the danger is not completely gone out of their life.

Ram spent time with Prateek and tried to make up for the lost time. Prateek was super happy that his dad is playing more with him and helping with homework along with bedtime stories. Not to forget he is protecting him from mom's scold. Life is super duper cool for him. 

Sometimes Priya gets annoyed due to Prateek's behaviour and on top of it, Ram is always covering up his mistakes rather than punishing him. She is worried about his behaviour. 

One day Priya was shouting from Prateek's room and came down as she didn't get any response. Ram was sitting at the dining table and pretending to be busy.

Priya: Ram?

Ram: Hmm... 

Priya: Where is your little devil? 

Ram: Priya, calm down. Why are you looking for him? He might be playing somewhere, please take some rest

Priya (frustrated tone): You go and check his room and walls, then talk to me. 

Ram: What did he do today?

Priya (annoyed tone): Oh my bad luck, he is just a carbon copy of you. You keep our room messy like a garbage centre. So you can't see anything and you're always ready to cover up his mistakes. 

Ram: He is just a kid 

Priya (with annoyed face): Both father and son are the same, who am I complaining?