•Chapter 27•

Donghyuck had to leave the training room now so he instantly shot up and headed towards the hallway after turning the corner to the elevator.

He pressed the button for the elevator, waiting for the lift to come down impatiently.

"Come on. Come on. Come on!" Donghyuck whispered rapidly, the elevator finally came and opened which allowed him to enter.

Pressing the button of the floor he was going to go on, the doors were closing but before it shut all the way, an arm stuck through which made the doors open back up again to reveal a very sweaty Mark.

Donghyuck gulped as Mark stepped inside the elevator with a sharp gaze, the younger taking a step back until he reached the metal wall.

Mark closed the distance between their bodies, caging the younger between his hands that he planted against the wall. Donghyuck's breath hitched as he let out a squeak.

Mark's scent radiating off of him and Donghyuck loved the way he smell, finding it addictive with his hefty strong husky scent.

But now was not the time.

Donghyuck was already feeling a little too overwhelmed with...excitement and it was becoming hard to keep his composure with the slightly taller male invading his space.

His breathing was heavy as he squeezed his eyes shut all while Mark brought his face dangerously close to his neck, inhaling his skin and sweet smelling hair.

Donghyuck was not sure if Mark could hear his heartbeat palpitating through his chest like the little drummer boy, but he hoped not.

The younger kept his head turned the other way as he could feel Mark's breath hover just centimeter against his skin.

Mark brought his lips to hover against the younger's ear as he whispered, "What's the matter...can't handle it?"

Shivers were sent down Donghyuck's spine as goosebumps lifted on his skin. Mark knew what he was doing. He was not stupid. He was very well aware of the fact that Donghyuck was having a difficult time with all this tension.

"L-leave me alone," Donghyuck exhaled, bringing his hands to push against the older's bare chest.

Mark was too sturdy to be able to push him off balance which made Donghyuck panic. He needed to get away from him before he does something stupid to him right then and there.

As if the gods above were listening to Donghyuck's pleads, the elevator door opened to their floor which allowed the younger to duck and move away from Mark's arms.

He ran to his room and slammed the door shut behind him as he leaned his body against the wooden from, trying to catch his breath with his hand over his rapidly beating heart.

Meanwhile Mark giggled to himself as he walked into his own room to change back into the clothes he had on earlier: his black t shirt and white pants.

He searched his dresser for a pair of pants he could lend Donghyuck which ended up being plain blue baggy jeans. Mark went to knock on Donghyuck's door which cracked open just a touch.

Mark had to hold in his laughter as Donghyuck held his arm out of the crack of the door to grab the pants. He let Donghyuck change as he leaned against the wall between their rooms.

Donghyuck exited his room as Mark pushed himself from the wall. The younger was still in the same hoodie but wearing the baggy jeans Mark had given him and his sneakers.

"Do you have a belt?" Donghyuck asked as Mark hummed and went back to his room to grab a black belt to hand the younger. "Thanks.."

Mark watched as Donghyuck lifted the hem of his hoodie to hold with his chin pressed to his chest as he stuck the belt through the loop holes.