•Chapter 58•

Finding out the news from a text message from Taeyong, Mark stormed into his father's office.

His was pissed and his anger was through the roof right now.

"What the hell do you mean you're leaving to go there?!" Mark slammed his fist against the table of his father's desk which shook while papers that were neatly stacked became disorganized.

The older man snickered at his son's displeasure, leaning back in his chair as he just pretended to smile.

"Exactly how it sounds," he shrugged.

Mark scoffed, "All these fucking years you've been trying to mold me into you  just so you could leave to be apart of the gang that is our enemy?!"

"See if you could stop me then," his father stood up with his bags. "You're no match for me so stop acting like you're tough..I'll always be one step ahead of you." He lowly said before exiting his office.

"Count your days because I'll kill you the next time I see you!"

Mark was breathing heavily with anger, his fists clenched by his sides as he yelled.

He felt betrayed, even though his father was an asshole he was still apart of the mafia gang.

"If you're so angry, why didn't you kill him then?!" Taeyong yelled at him as he just came back from a mission.

Mark was silent.

Why did he not kill him?

The thought never crossed his mind as his emotions got the best of him.

"This is why you'll never be the best you could be because you let your damn emotions get in the way!" Taeyong scolded. "Mark, we're part of a mafia! We kill the bad people even if it means our blood related!"

Mark knitted his brows as he looked at his older brother with malice in his eyes.

"You knew all along yet you didn't do anything about it!" Mark retorted.

"I don't have time for this right now. Pack your bags, we're living in the base," Taeyong finalized.

"I'm not being with you in 127," Mark sternly spoke. "I hate you."

"I don't fucking care. Just stay with Dream then. We just can't stay here anymore!" Taeyong frustratingly spoke before hastily making his way out to pack his own stuff.

No one was allowed to leave the gang, especially leave to ally with the enemy but that was exactly what his father did because he abused his power.

Now they had to leave to live in the base with the rest of their gang because seventeen used to be such a powerful gang and who knows what would happen now that his father is there.

He can not even call him his father. He does not deserve that title.

Mark hated him.

He hated Taeyong as well for just letting it happen.

But that just gave him all the reason to go after him and find him, bringing him to his death with his very own finger tips.

"Got quite the grip there," his father choked out, his face holding a stoic expression as it turned red from the lack of oxygen.

Mark dug his fingers in his neck, using all his strength to squeeze it as he darkly stared into his father's hopeless eyes.

What caught Mark off guard was when his freakishly strong father grabbed Mark's wrist and threw him down on the desk which made him release the old man's neck.