•Chapter 63•

⚠️ rawr⚠️

"Mmm," Donghyuck hummed through their kiss.

Mark deepened their kiss, tilting his head to devour more of the younger's heart shaped lips. He gently cupped Donghyuck's cheeks as the younger's hands found their way underneath the older's shirt, feeling up on his torso.

Their hot breaths mixed with each other's each time the opened their mouths to take in some air.

But this gave Mark the opportunity to lick around Donghyuck's lips, grazing his tongue slowly on the younger's bottom before poking his tongue inside to which Donghyuck gladly opened more of his mouth for the older to do it.

Tongues tangling with each other in a battle for dominance that inevitably results in the youngest of the two submitting after putting up a lazy fight.

Mark chuckled between their kiss, sucking on Donghyuck's tongue while his hands dropped to the younger's shoulders.

Retracting his tongue, Mark nibbles on Donghyuck's lips through the kiss while the younger sneakily slid a hand down the older's torso.

But Mark was quicker than Donghyuck when it came to reflexes as he dropped his hand to grab the younger's in a halt.

Donghyuck whined through the kiss, "I want it~"

Mark pulled away momentarily, looking down at the younger whose lips were red and swollen just the way Mark liked them to be.

He hooded his eyes at Donghyuck's needy large ones while letting a smirk display on his lips.

"We're gonna play today," Mark told him, his voice lowered his a seductive tone while tracing Donghyuck's lips with his index finger before pulling on his bottom lip which drew the younger's face closer to his.

Mark saw the younger's eyes sparkle with excitement as the tanned boy nodded.

Mark let go of Donghyuck's lip and attached their lips back together again, hungrily eating each other's lips.

All the sexual frustration Mark was going through these past few days was being unleashed onto Donghyuck right now and the younger loved it.

Donghyuck was needy, they both were. All they wanted to do was be stripped away from their clothes to be skin against skin with one another, their hot bodies sweaty writhing together.

But Mark had a bit more control than Donghyuck and decided on doing a little bit of play time before the real thing.

Donghyuck never minded it and in fact, it made things more exciting between the two of them.

Mark's lips traveled to the side of Donghyuck's jawline, sucking his soft tanned skin while the younger let out a breathy moan.

"Ah~"

Mark hummed against his skin, letting his mouth travel down the younger's neck to bruise and mark up his skin with hickeys since the previous ones he made were disappearing.

Continuing to let his lips travel down, he pulled the collar of Donghyuck's shirt to expose more of his skin to mark up. He wanted to make sure he covered his entire upper body.

Mark detached his lips, fiddling the the hem of Donghyuck's shirt as he pulled it over the younger's head and tossed it aside.

Donghyuck was left standing half naked with his torso bare, his smooth skin littered with moles.

The younger's pants, Mark's pants, was loosely hug around his hips and it slowly slid down with each movement because they were big on him.

The only thing stopping it completely from falling was the growing erection inside of it.