1

I cried on the hospital bed as my child was taken away. My mom came in and started to pack my stuff.

She sighed when I didn't stop crying. "It's for the best Elizabeth. "

"I told you I wanted to keep her! I told you I changed my mind! So... So why would you. "

"Elizabeth, It's truly for your own good. "

15 years later

Violet

I watched as the kids emptied ny backpack down onto the mud making all my stuff wet and muddy.

"You turned out to be a fucking orphan yet you acted like you were so privileged. " one of the girls said as she walked closer to me.

Yesterday everyone found out about me living alone in a small house without parents or anything.

I don't know how they found out about me being an orphan but everyones been staring, talking and bullying me since yesterday because of this.

"Well I'm not surprised honestly, you are a loner aren't you. A ugly little loner. " she said as she hit my shoulder.

She gave me a sinister smile and came close to my face. "There is 8 billion people in this whole wide world. " she chuckled.

"Yet not a single one loves you. "

I sucked my lips in, in an attempt to stop my tears from falling. Then suddenly I felt my head being held and I was pushed down to the floor.

I let out a grunt and I turned my head causing me to scratch my face.

I saw my stuff being pushed away from the puddle then suddenly my head was being dragged to it.

They rubbed my face on it as I tried of push myself up with my arms.

But it was no use.

They left after giving me a good kick and I was left alone on the floor all dirty.

I lifted myself up so now I was sitting.

I reached into my pocket and took my phone out.

I looked at my muddy face and saw the red blood around my cheeks.

I let a sob escape causing tears to fall down my face.

I looked at my stuff and slowly started to try and clean them.

My books were ruined but the others not so much.

I put them in my bag ignoring all the dirty water and mud around them and stood up.

I wiped my face with the sleeve lf my hoodie so it wasn't as muddy but I felt the scratches sting as I did.

I left school from the back door and started to walk to the bus stop.

I pulled my hoodie up before sitting down and started to cry my eyes out.

I got on the bus when it arrived and fell to the floor the moment I entered my rugged apartment.

I looked up at the drawing I drew of ne and my mom.

I stood up and ripped it off the wall.

If it weren't for her leaving me I wouldn't be in this situation.

If she didn't...

I threw the canvas to the floor and yelled.

"Why'd you leave me! Just why did you leave me! " I yelled as I pulled my on hair.

It was funny because. It isn't even a drawing of my damn mother. It's just my imagination.

I don't even know what she fucking looks like.

I once again fell to my knees and started at the canvas as I cried.

By the time I was done with ny breakdown I was laying on the floor.

Small tears still streaming down my face.

"I'm just... Trying to be alive yet. Their all so cruel. " I said as I moved to a fetus position.

I wiped the mud off the face and was finally face to face with my clean face.

The orphanage I used to stay at had a director. He wasn't the best...

He always tried stuff and called me pretty. I always hated that.

I always hated the fact that I was pretty.

It's harder to be pretty if your like me.

Men try to come at you since you have no one so your an easy target.

But when I was younger I loved it.

I would always look into the mirror and smile.

Not that I hate my face now, it's... It's just hard to live with it.

I sighed and opened the cabinet for some ointment for my scratches.

I properly cleaned them up and put bandaids on them which honestly made me look funny.

I sighed and took my clothes off and put some shorts and a hoodie on.

I went back to the main area and started to clean everything up.

I eventually put the canvas in it's place. I may hate her at timea but she's my mom...

I can't do anything about it. Plus this drawing is a memory.

It's the picture of my dreams.

Of my innocent dreams.

Hi hello this is new but I have like 8 parts including this ready haha.

Wanted to make sure I actually had an idea 😂