7

Elizabeth

I drove to the location Violet sent me and I started to get even more worried as it led me to an alleyway.

I parked my car somewhere and started walking to where she was.

When I got closer I suddenly heard sobs. I walked to where it was coming from and was shocked to see Violet sitting on the ground.

Naked...

"Violet! " I yelled and immediately covered her with my jacket.

"Who on earth... " I mumbled as she looked into my eyes.

She cried even harder then she already was and wrapped her arms around me.

I wrapped mine around her to and let her cry it all out.

I turned my head around and grabbed her clothes. "Come on let's get out of here. " I said and helped her put her bottoms on.

I got even sadder as I spotted all the bruises around her body and especially the one on her neck.

We both stood up as I kept my arm around her and started to walk away after I took her stuff.

"Come on we need to go to the police. " I said as I hurried but Violet stopped. "No, police... Please. " she said.

I hesitated but agreed and just continued walking to the car.

I opened the back door for her and helped her in.

I got into the drivers seat myself and started driving home.

When we got home I let Violet sit on the bed as I got the bath ready. "Would you like some help? " I asked her.

She stayed silent for awhile before nodding and I smiled. I helped her into the bath and she winced when the hot water touched her injuries.

I scrubbed her body as she just watched my hand.

I suddenly heard a sob from her and I looked up to see her crying once again.

I touched her cheek with my hand and she slowly melted at my touch. I don't know why but... Seeing her like this breaks me more then anything else.

She opened her eyes and looked at me.

She looked at me with those big green eyes of hers that were filled with tears.

I finished washing her up and looked for something she could wear.

I handed her a sweater and some pants and she quietly put them on.

I led her to the guest bedroom. "My rooms right around the corner so come and get me if you need anything okay. "  I said but as I was about to leave she held onto my sleeve.

"Stay... Please. " was all she said.

Her saying that was enough for me to get in bed with her.

And as if it was natural she cuddled into me. We laid in bed in silence until she spoke.

"Do you think I'm pathetic? " she asked.

"No, why would I ever think that. " I said hurt.

"I think I am... "

"Why would you think that Violet. "

"Because I am... If I just pushed him away and ran away I wouldn't have been led there. None of this would have happened if I just called the police on him the first time he came. "

"Who Violet? " I asked curious on who this person was or demon would be more fitting.

"My foster dad... He got out of prison and came to see me. That's why I ran away from the library, it's because I got a news of him... He... He went to prison for abuse and stuff then my foster mom killed herself. "

I listened to her in silence.

"He always liked me. Not in a fatherly way. I knew, my foster mom knew. We both were fully aware of that fact but were to afraid of him. Even now I'm helpless when it comes to him. " she suddenly chucked.

"Today... Before those men had their way I... I hoped for his mercy. I hoped for him to protect me in some way.

To regret all the stuff he did but. But he just looked at me. I was pathetic for thinking he had any compassion in his heart. "

I heard a loud sob escape her mouth until she silenced herself.

"I wish... She had aborted me. " was the last words I heard from her before she fell asleep.