Chapter 23: Fights And Secrets

Charlotte's Point of View

Yesterday, I told Michael I had a surprise he will love...I gave him some new loafers...Michael left a few minutes ago because he said he wanted to go to Starbucks and get some coffee for us...I told him to get me a Ice Vanilla Caramel Latte...So I am alone right now....

I hear somebody knock on the door...Michael shouldn't be home...So who could it be?...I open the door and my mouth is wide open..I couldn't believe it was Cameron...I thought he went to the Mountains this weekend..

"What are you doing here?...I thought you were suppose to go to the Mountains today with..*groans in disgust* Stephanie..."

He smiles big.."We didn't go because, She's pregnant!!...Me and her tried for the last couple of days until today she found out she was pregnant..I may not love her but being a father makes me kinda happy..."

I don't know why but I look down "Congratulations...Now, the only thing you gotta do is marry her and when she finishes having your kids..You will break her heart...You are gonna divorce her after that"

I mumble "Just like you broke mine.."

He takes his hand and puts it under my chin and makes me look at him right in the eye "Thank you..And, I really am sorry for breaking your heart..I really am..When Stephanie told me she was pregnant...I was happy but then I thought that I will love to have kids with you more than her...But that is impossible.."

I sigh..."Would you like to come in?"

"Isn't Michael gonna be pissed?"

"He's not here...He went to Starbucks..."

Cameron comes in and sits down...Then Princess comes running up to him...Does she remember him?

"Ohh Princess...I remember her...Me and her should play ball when I came over to your house..to be together...Do you remember those times?"

I sit on the couch next to him "I sure do.."

When he comes closer to me...our faces inches from each other's...the door flies open..."Honey, I'm hom-What the hell is Cameron doing here?" Michael says as he comes in...

"He just came by to tell me some good news he had..." I say

"You know what, Michael?" Cameron starts "If it wasn't for you..me and Charlotte would be together and forming a family..even better than the one you are creating with her.."

My eyes widen...How could he say that?..I look at Michael which is giving me the angry stare...Maybe because I let him in...

"WHAT THE HELL YOU SAY, BOY?" Michael speaks up "AT LEAST I DON'T GO AROUND FUCKING EVERY GIRL I SEE.."

"What about Stephanie, huh?" Cameron snaps

"SHE SEDUCED ME!! AND I WAS HORNY..."

Then I see Michael turns his hands into fists...Damn, he is mad as hell...And is all my fault...

Out of no where...Michael swings his arm..hitting Cameron right on his nose, making it bleed...

I can't move...my mouth is wide open...I didn't know this part of Michael...

Michael takes Cameron by his hoodie and throws him outside to the lawn..He follows him...Then they start fighting even more..Damn it..This fight is all my fault..

I pull them apart and take Michael inside...I mouth 'Sorry' to Cameron..and I close the door...

"WHAT THE HELL IS FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU?" I yell