Chapter 39: Tutoring Session

Charlotte's Point of View

I get woken up by heavy breathing beside me, I rub my eyes and look at the clock, 4:00 a.m...I look over to my side and see Michael sitting up on the bed, his hands covering his face...

"Baby?" I yawn "Are you okay?"

"No, I'm not...After we had sex, I remembered that I had found a secret conversation between 2 of my students, Victoria and Kiara..."

"And..?"

"Here just look at it..."

Michael hands me a piece of paper and I read the conversation, or whatever...Aww, I think is cute that Victoria has a little crush on Michael...

"Michael, This is very sweet that this girl has a crush on you...Don't take it too seriously though...They're just, I guess...13 or 14 years old...You know how girls fall in love so easily..."

"She's 14, and...But, the thing is, She is always shy around me...She blushes whenever I call on her...And she told me that if I could help her in her maths after school today, and I'm kinda worried.."

I sigh "Michael, Remember when I told you Mr. Brooks had a crush on me?"

"Yeah, I guess"

"Well, it was just a little crush, and over the time..He started dating other women and now he's married...It'll happen with that girl too...Don't think about it too hard, Okay?" I say as I rub his back

"Okay..*sighs*...I guess you are right.."

"Go to sleep..okay?"

"Alright..I'll try.."

I close my eyes and head off to sleep again...But then, I open my eyes again and notice that I am not sleepy anymore...*sighs*

I get up and put on a bathrobe around my body, and exit my room quietly, When I grab the doorknob I hear a sound from behind me..

I turn around and see Michael wide awake also...

"Where you going?" Michael asks

"Oh sorry, I just don't feel sleepy anymore...and, I wanted to go downstairs..."

"Let me come with you...I can't sleep either"

"Alright, Alright"

Michael stands up from the bed and follows me downstairs...I sit on the big couch and wrap myself with my fuzzy blanket...Michael goes to the kitchen...

"Do you want some Hot Chocolate?" Michael asks

"Sure.."

Michael starts making us some Hot Chocolate and I turn on the T.V..to see if there's something good up there...

'Grown Ups 2' is on T.V...Finally, something good and funny we can watch.

Michael comes in some minutes later and hands me my Hot Chocolate...

"Thanks, Honey"

Michael sits beside me and covers himself with the blanket also...making my legs touch his lap...

*After The Movie*

Ugh...Is already 6:00 a.m...and Michael is asleep...Me in the other hand, I'm wide awake...

Now that I think about it, Mr. Brooks did have a crush on me...He even wrote me a little note, I think Michael found it and hid it somewhere...But I think I know where it is...