Part 2

Pulling up outside of the 02 was one of the best feelings. Tomorrow I was going to be performing my new song blank space at one of my favourite award shows. Iv never won a Brit award before, so I anxious and excited to see what tomorrow night was going to hold.
I stepped out the car and shivered in the cold February weather. It was no where near as freezing as New York, but I still felt the Baltic chill on the end of my nose. As I hurried into the arena, there was no one around. No photographers or fans, just arena staff. I couldn't wait to meet my English fans though. I loved the way they say my name, and the London secret sessions were by far one of the best!

"Hey Taylor good to see you"
The events coordinator approached me with his clipboard and pulled me in for a light hug

"Hi, I'm so excited to be here" I said smiling at him.

"It's going to be a good show. All your dancers are already on stage, can you be ready in 10?"

"Yeah sure, I'll see you on the stage"

"Great" he turned on his heel and jogged away towards the large double doors leading into the arena.

As I tied the laces on my sneakers, I was humming the words to blank space. Before I stood up, I looked at myself in the dressing room mirror.

"Okay Taylor let's do this"