Part 21

After that night, Calvin was jetting off all over America performing and I was preparing for the first show of the 1989 tour in Tokyo.

After what had happened over Calvin's interview, my mother was now baffled that I had gone back to him, but she didn't understand. I was in love with him, no matter what he did I felt my heart race whenever I heard his name or saw his face. It was controlling me and I couldn't help but just love him with all my heart.

After landing in Tokyo, I was greeted by an overwhelming amount of fans at the airport, reminding me of how much I missed it here. I was taken straight to the hotel by the driver waiting for me outside in the black SUV, where I would finally be able to speak to calvin.

Once I was in my room, I started routing for my phone. Once I had it in my hand I had a missed call from Calvin. I smiled as his name lit up my phone. I dialled his number, and waited for his beautiful voice to answer.

"Taylor!"

"Hey" I said smiling

"Why didn't you answer, iv been worried"

"Oh I was at the airport for hours, so many fans" I giggled as I said it

"Oh okay, as long as your safe. Listen iv got a surprise for you"

"Really? What kind of surprise" I started pacing impatiently.

"It wouldn't be a surprise then would it. It'll be at the arena waiting for you before your show"

My heart fluttered. The last time Calvin surprised me it was the beautiful garden he took me to on our first date.

"I can't wait" I squealed, jumping slightly off the floor, smiling down the phone at him.

"I miss you so much" he said softly. It was then I realised just how much I missed him, and how the last time I saw him was for the complete wrong reasons.

"I miss you too" I said sitting down on the edge of the bed

"Well I hope you like your surprise"

"I'm sure I will"

"Speak to you later"

He suddenly hung up the phone. I put mine on the bedside table next to me, and just sat there smiling.