Part 11

It was time. I was now going to have to meet Calvin, and god I really didn't want to! I was dreading it. My car pulled up outside my house and the driver came to the front door. Once I opened that door and stepped out, there was no going back.
I heard the knock on the door. I took a deep breath before opening it.

"Evening Miss Swift, are we ready?"

"As I'll ever be" I said nervously. I stepped out the house and locked the door. I followed the driver down the path and slid into the SUV.

For the whole journey my heart was pounding in my chest. I was so nervous about seeing him again but for all the wrong reasons. I had to confront him. I had to use this opportunity to tell him to stay away from me or else.

"Are you okay miss?" The driver asked, looking at me in his rear view mirror.

"Oh yeah I'm fine thanks"

I didn't want to tell him I was going on a 'date', god knows who he'd tell.

Before I knew it, we had pulled up outside the venue, and I felt physically sick. As we pulled up, I noticed someone step out of another black SUV, it was Calvin. He strutted over to my car once it stopped.

"Oh god!" I gripped onto the side of my seat and he opened my door.

"Evening" he said smiling. That smile melted me. Even though he was so arrogant, I couldn't help but fall in love with that smile.
I got out the car without saying anything to him. He shut the door behind me and offered me his arm.

"Shall we?"

I hesitantly put my arm through his and gave him a nervous smile. Before I set foot into the arena, I snatched my arm back and stopped dead in my tracks.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned

"I can't do this"

"What?"

"I'm sorry I just can't be seen out with you like this, everyone is going to get the completely wrong idea, and I can't cope with the hate I'll get from it"

I turned and hurried back to the car.

"Hey Taylor wait" he was jogging behind me. As I reached for the car door handle she blocked my way by standing with his back against the car.

"Shall we go somewhere else?"

"You don't get it do you? I don't. Want. To. Date. Anyone" I emphasised every word, speaking as if I was talking to a child. "Now please, move" he didn't budge.

"Let me take you somewhere we won't be seen"

"What?"

"Trust me"

I studied his face hard for a few seconds, looking into those gorgeous blue eyes.

"After all Taylor, you did agree to come out with me tonight"

"Fine whatever, just please make it quick"