Part 22

"Taylor you're on in half an hour"

The stage manager shouted through my dressing room door. I stood in front of the floor length mirror, evaluating my completed look.

"Okay I'll be out in a minute"

I was incredibly nervous. This was the first show of the tour. I took a deep breath in the mirror when I heard another knock on the door. I ignored it as I'd just told him how long id be. Then they knocked again.

"Okay I'm coming" I stormed over to the door. "I said I'd be out in a sec..."

I flew open the door and was speechless to see who was stood on the other side. Towering over me was Calvin. My mouth hung open.

"Surprise" he said grinning, doing the jazz hand motion with his hands. My hand covered my mouth.

"Wha..what...what are you doing here?" I stuttered.

"Thought I'd surprise you before your big night" he walked into the dressing room and shut the door behind him.

"Oh my god I can't believe you're actually here" I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt his forearms twist around me, his head buried in my neck. I pulled away my hands sliding down to his chest, he then pressed his lips against mine. He broke the kiss and rested his forehead against mine.

"Iv been looking forward to that for weeks"

I giggled, looking down at the floor.

"I'm so glad you're here, I'm so nervous..."

"Nervous? What for?"

I leant back away from him. "The show silly?"

He backed away and wandered over to the dressing table. He started to look at the pile of letters and notes that I'd been given by fans that were stacked up against the mirror.

"You've done it thousands of times why are you nervous?"
I crossed my arms and stood glaring at him.

"Every show is completely different you know? I get nervous before every show iv ever done"
He smirked, making me smile back at him.

"I suppose that's a good thing" he started to wander back over to me.

"How is that..?"

He stroked one hand up and down my arm, whilst tracing his finger along my jaw with the other.

"Because I wouldn't be able to make you feel better if you weren't nervous"

I cocked my head slightly confused. He then cupped my face with his large hands and kissed me deeply. My arms circled around his waste as he kissed me deeper. I then understood what he meant.

He picked me up, grabbing my butt, wrapping my legs around his waist. He walked over to the dressing table and placed me upon it, not once breaking the kiss. He swiped his long arm across the table, knocking all the hairspray and makeup onto the floor, along with the hundreds of letters. His kiss moved down to my neck, gasping as my fingers grabbed onto the hair on the back of his head. My legs were parted so he was stood comfortably inbetween them, I then felt his hands move up my legs and under my skirt. His lips met mine, our tongues intertwining as he pulled down my panties. I heard the zip on his jeans, and seconds later he was inside me. I gripped onto the edge of the dressing table tightly as he trusted, bashing the mirror against the wall. I felt his moans against my neck as his face pressed against it, then there was a knock on the door.

"Taylor? You're on in 15"

I was gasping as Calvin continued to thrust into me. I didn't want him to stop and he could tell. The door wasn't even locked but I didn't care. I tried to answer without being obvious as to what we were doing.

"Ohh...err...okay, give me a minute"

His thrusts became harder. I knew we had to finish soon otherwise someone would just walk into the dressing room to tell me to get to the stage. He cupped my mouth with his hand as my moans were becoming to loud as he thrusted faster, his heavy breathing down my ear finally sending me over the edge. He climaxed seconds after me, his thrusts slowing as I felt something warm deep inside me. His hand came away from my mouth and he rested his forehead on my shoulder, both of us panting heavily.

He moved away from me, zipping up his jeans and tucking in his shirt.

"Are you feeling relaxed now miss swift?" He said smirking at me. I turned so I was looking in the mirror I had just had sex against, trying to smooth down my now messy hair. I looked at him behind me in the mirror.

"Very.." I shot him a devious smile before he spun me round to face him.

"Good, now knock em dead"