Part 8

I won!

I can't believe I actually won my first Brit award! I was so excited and could not wait for the after party. I decided just to let my hair down for once, and not care that there were photographers and critics, I was going to have the time of my life with my best friends.

By the time I arrived at the after party, Ed was already tipsy. I ran up to him and he immediately threw his arms around me

"Congrats Swizzle" he said happily

"Oh my god I can't believe it! Thank you"

"What are you drinking?"

"I'll have a glass of wine"

"Okay I'll go get it for you"

"No need" Ed and I both turned at the same time to notice Calvin, stood behind me, once again holding two glasses of wine. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Ed

"Oh okay, I'll just go and get one for myself, I'll be back in a minute" with that Ed quickly hurried away

"Why do you keep following me?" I said sternly.

"I'm not following you, I'm at the same event as you, there's a difference" he held out the wine glass for me to take, but I refused to take it off him.

"Yes I get that, but wherever I turn you're there offering me wine"

"Just trying to be a gentleman" he said, sipping his wine

"We'll stop" I snatched the wine glass from him and walked away. I knew he was following me straight away

"I think that's your problem Miss Swift, you're scared of people being nice to you"

I stopped dead and turned around to face him

"As a matter of fact yes, I know exactly what you're trying to do and I'm not being involved with it, thank you"

I quickly turned on my heel and stormed away. He continued to follow me

"And what exactly am I trying to do?"

I stopped, doing a long blink before I turned to face him again.

"Don't play dumb, you've been following me all night, staring at me and offering me wine, it's not going to work Mr Harris. Besides, aren't you here with your girlfriend?, you should be careful" I looked him up and down before walking away again.

"Girlfriend?"

"Yes? The brunette girl who's been clinging to you all night?"

"Oh her" he said looking down at his feet. He necked the last bit of his wine, before powerfully strutting over to me. I held my breath as he came a bit to close for comfort.

"I can guarantee she's not my girlfriend, well, not any more"

"Good for you, now if you'll excuse me" before I had the chance to walk away he grabbed my wrist "what are you doing"

"Why don't you want to talk to me?" He said not letting go of my wrist

I was captivated by his gaze. I just stared at him, my mouth hanging open slightly. His eyes were a different kind of blue and no matter how hard I tried to resist, my stomach couldn't help but flip under his touch.
I snapped out of my gaze, and pulled my wrist from his grasp.
"I'm not falling for it, now I have to go"

I turned away, and I could tell he wasn't following me this time. He had just completely ruined my evening. I was planning on having a great night with Ed. I pushed my way through the crowds, people congratulating me on my way through. I found Ed standing at the bar talking to Sam Smith. He was also one of my good friends.

"Taylor!!" He shouted as soon as he noticed me

"Hey Sam" he hugged me tight.

"Congrats on the win babe you smashed it"

"Thank you, likewise, you were amazing"

He blushed at the compliment. Ed then turned from the bar holding a bottle of beer.

"So where's Calvin?"

"Oh god let's not go there"

Sam looked at Ed confused. " Calvin as in Calvin Harris"

"That's the one" I replied rolling my eyes. "He's a bit creepy I don't know what his problem is. He keeps following me and buying me drinks, I think he's used to getting his own way with the girls, I'll admit he's good looking but..." I stopped as I noticed Ed and Sam nervously smiling whilst looking behind me. My heart dropped and I felt someone was stood behind me

"You think I'm good looking?" I heard the Scottish accent close to my ear. I slowly turned.

"I..I...just....erghh" I stormed away. Obviously, Calvin was hot on my heels. "Please just leave me alone"

"Okay I'll make you a deal" he'd backed me up against a wall so I had no where to run.

"A deal?"

"Yes a deal, if you go out with me tomorrow night, I will respect your decision if you wish to forget about me or not, just at least give it a chance"

"What? No. I'm not going out with you, forget it" I tried to slip past him but he put his hand up against the wall so his arm restricted me escaping.

"Taylor you're very easy to read"

"Oh really? So why can't you understand that I am not interested" once again I tried to escape, but his strength was too much for me.

"Okay, it's your choice, but I'm not one for giving up easily"

"Neither am I, so you can try as hard as you want, I'm not giving in to this seductive demeanour you've got going on" I then managed to slip past him. I looked over my shoulder at him to see him leaning against the wall, watching me strut away.