Part 5

Today was the day!

My mom woke me up at 7am, and by 8 I was on my way to the arena. I was going to have one final sound check and rehearsal before my performance tonight.

Ed was also at the arena when I got there. He was taking his suit to his dressing room when I bumped into him . He watched me rehearse, and over enthusiastically clapped and cheered once I finished.

"You're mad Sheeran" I said once I was backstage again.

"What?? I was only being the supportive best friend" he said laughing

"Is that what you're going to be doing tonight is it? Jumping around cheering me on" I giggled back at him

"Of course, you should know me by now Swift!"

At about 5pm, hair and make up started. My hair was going to be elegantly tied up, and I was wearing a stunning black dress with a red dragon swooping up the side. It was so different which is why I loved it.

In just over an hour id be walking the red carpet, alone. I couldn't help but feel slightly vulnerable walking it alone, but it was better than having some guy walk it with me. I'd rather be independent.

Once my hair and make up was done, and I was wearing my dress, it was my turn to strut the carpet. I took deep breath before I got out the car, I was slightly nervous. No matter how many times is did this, every time was going to feel like the first time.

As soon as my foot hit the floor outside the car, hundreds of flashes came in my direction.

"Taylor! Taylor! Taylor!"

I heard my name coming from every direction. I walked onto the carpet and stopped for the photographers. Hundreds of photos were taken before I began to make my way inside.

Once through the doors and shielded away from the paparazzi, I felt lost as I couldn't spot Ed anywhere. I could hear the low buzz of people talking and moving around, making it difficult for me to look for Ed. Then, just as I was about to make my way through the double doors to find my seat in the arena, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I quickly turned to see a tall, blonde haired blue eyed man staring right at me

"Champagne?" He said, handing me a skinny glass half filled with fizzy champagne.

"Erm..thanks...."

"Call me Calvin, for now" he said with a devious smile.

"Of course, I know you, you're Calvin Harris" I said smiling up at him.

"Did you not recognise me?" He said with his thick Scottish accent.

"I'm sorry, not at first I didn't, I'm a big fan of your music though"

I felt intimidated by him towering over me, just staring at me with a small smile on his face. He didn't say a word, just looked right into my eyes, squinting ever so slightly.

"well, it's been nice talking and thank you for the champagne"

I then turned away and headed into the arena. I felt like id held my breath throughout our whole encounter. Of course I knew who Calvin Harris was, and bad briefly saw pictures of him in magazines, but I never thought meeting him would be like that....