Part 13

After the date, Calvin took me home. It was nearly midnight by the time we pulled up outside my house. Once again he helped me out the car, and shut the door behind me.

"So, will I be seeing you again some time soon Miss Swift?"

I turned my head away from him, looking everywhere but at him.

"Listen, Calvin"

I took a deep breath before carrying on.

"Tonight was really nice and everything, but I'm really not after a relationship right now" his piercing eyes glared into mine. " I don't think..."

He crashed his lips against mine. I squealed in shock. I positioned my hands against his chest and pushed him away. "What are you doing?!" I yelled putting my fingertips against my lips.

"Just making your decision not to see me again a bit harder, goodnight Taylor"

He then slid into the back seat of the SUV and disappeared into the night. I stood on the sidewalk watching the car drive off. I was breathing heavily, still in shock from what had just happened. I snapped out of my gaze and hurried through the gate and up the pathway towards the front door. How dare he! I was in the middle of explaining how I don't want to enter into a relationship with him and he thinks it's okay to kiss me? I stormed into my house slamming the door behind me. I thundered up the stairs and shut myself in the bedroom. Kicking my heels across the room, I flopped onto the bed and just stared at the ceiling. That was the first time a guy had kissed me in 2 years. I traced my fingers across my lips, memories came flooding back of how good it felt to be kissed every night.

He was right, I hated to admit it but my decision not to see him again was instantly made harder.