Part 7

I took my stance on stage, and waited for Ant and Dec to finish their announcement

"Singing her hit song blank space, give it up for Taylor Swift"

The arena erupted into cheers, my all time favourite sound.

"Nice to meet you where you been?..."

Everything was going perfect, I was doing all the right moves, I could hear the thousands of people singing along with me, but then I spotted him again...

Not far from the stage was sat Calvin, and that beautiful brunette I spotted him with earlier. My stomach suddenly flipped. He was tracing his index finger along his stubble, studying my every move. He smiled a little, as he could obviously sense he had me on the edge.

I paraded to the other side of the stage as rehearsed and focused on the audience on the other side. I noticed Ed so smiled and pointed at him. I then had to walk back over to the other side. I tried to avoid eye contact but I could feel his eyes on me. I shot him daggers, and our eyes just locked for the longest time. He continued to trace his thumb and index finger along his chin, taking in everything I was doing.

"And I'll write your name"

I finished the song and waited for the the lights to go out. As soon as they did, I ran back stage, took out my earpiece and took a massive gasp of relief. That was the strangest performance I have ever done, with Calvin staring at me like that. The butterflies hit me. As much as I was enjoying tonight, I couldn't wait to get it over with...