Chapter 28

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng, you are called down to the front desk, please." The speaker in my room said interrupting my studying.
It's been 2 days since that day.
Samuel has been taken out so I felt at peace now. 

I stood up and went downstairs to the front desk.
"Hi. Let's go in here to talk privately." She showed me to a small office.
"So...." She smiled and showed me some papers.
".....I'm adopted?"
"Yes! Isn't that wonderful! They'll come pick you up tomorrow!"
"Oh wow...Thank you!"
"Anytime. Now go pack your bags." She shooed me away with a huge smile and hugged me a couple of times too.

"So you're adopted now?" Katsuki asked on the phone.
"Mhm! Crazy right?"
"Yea...you nervous?"
"Yea, I guess. What if they have other kids? What if this is like a charity thing and they abuse me? What about-"
"Shhh. It'll be alright. If anything happens...."
"You're here for me. Thank you."
"Anytime, Baby Blue."
"Ugh! What is with these nicknames?!" I laughed when he started saying all the nicknames he has for me.
"Blueberry, Blue, Baby Blue, Baby, Baby girl, Love-"
"Ok ok ok." I chuckled. 

"I'm ready." I said walking down the steps with my bags.
"He's on his way." One of the social workers said with a smile.

I was wearing a white and light blue cropped shirt with light blue jeans and a light grey sweater. 

"Oh he's here!" She yelled while jumping around.
I stared at her with a small smile.
"I'm just so happy to know you're getting adopted!" She said while hugging me a couple of times.
The doors opened and......
"Mr. Aizawa?"
"Hey kid."

"You

"You.....adopted me?"
"Yes. Are you ready? I can answer your questions in the car."
"Alright." He grabbed most of my bags leaving me to hold my schoolbag, volleyball bag, and a random other bag. 

"Alright." He sat down in the drivers seat after putting my stuff in the trunk.
I was in the passenger seat.
"My name is Shouta Aizawa. You can call me whatever you want. I don't care. Whatever you're comfortable with. I have 2 kids at home. Eri, she's 7 years old. And Hitoshi.
(Imagine his parents left him or something but I really like the idea of Aizawa being his dad)
He's 17. Same as Bakugou. I adopted them just a while back. They'll love you. Especially Eri since she's been surrounded by boys. Me, her brother, and her poppa. I have a husband his name is Hizashi Yamada. Kind of loud, annoying but he'll love you too. Everyone will be very welcoming. You can take your time with everything and go as slow or fast as you want. Rules are, you'll have curfew just like the other 2. Yours and Hitoshi's is 10 pm. You don't even have to work at both of your jobs if you don't want to anymore. You can still go to your volleyball games, we might even come to them to watch. If you're going to have Bakugou over, the door stays open. If you go over to his place you have to tell me or Hizashi. Basically....we're here for you now. We're your new family and we'll take care of you and be there for you. You're not alone anymore." He rubbed my shoulder while looking ahead on the road. 
".....Thank you." I smiled.
"And....I heard what happened. I was there. So if you ever feel scared around men.....or you want Bakugou, don't be afraid to tell us. No one will hurt you anymore."
"Thank you." I whispered quietly with a smile.