XIV

Odin wasn't liking it at all
" skadi go take care of your child I need to do something "
She obeyed and abandoned the room

Odin went straight to the guard , and asked him " please call Sigyn to the throne "
" yes my king "

Sygin was smiling, she caught Loki also looking at her smiling as if they didn't argued some time ago
" miss Sigyn " the guard says making his presence known
" yes?"
" Odin requires your presence in the throne room "
" ugh what does he want again " Sigyn says whispering
" yes I'll be there-" she was interrupted by Loki
" sorry darling " he apologized to Sigyn " but let me ask you why ? Why does he want her there ?"
" sorry sir but that is none of my personal interest , and he didn't told me "
" alright " Loki sighed
"I'll be right back ok sweetheart? I'm just going to talk with your grandfather "
" okay "

Sigyn followed the guard to her destiny
" ah Sigyn my dear " he says with sarcasm in his tone
" what do you want me to talk about ?"
" so Sigyn ... i think you did not understand what I said "
" what do you mean ?"
" what about leave Loki alone get away from him and his family "
" first of all I did it , let's remember that you took my daughter from me and gave her to a total stranger !"
" you didn't have the minimal conditions to raise her !"
" BECAUSE YOU TOOK IT ALL FROM ME YOU TOOK MY DAUGHTER THE LOVE OF MY LIFE , AND LUXURY IS NOT ALL , I HAD THE CONDITIONS YES I DID SPECIALLY LOVE ITS WHAT IS MISSING HERE ! DONT JUDGE ME WHEN YOU ARE AS DIRTY AS I AM "  Sigyn snapped she was so done with the threatenings
" get away from Eisa , I'm not telling you this again "
" then teach your daughter-in-law how to educate and how to love a child because she clearly doesn't know !  She Abandoned the girl  in a middle of the festivities remember? I don't understand how you can be so okay with it ! "
" IT WAS A MISTAKE EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES "
" YES AND YOU BEING THE ONE WITH THE MOST OF THEM !"
" AND WHO FO YOU THINK YOU ARE-" he was interrupted by little Eisa
" grandpa don't scweam with Sigyn pwease "
" no we were just talking it's ok " he says
Eisa's action actually surprised her grandpa, he thought she would come running to him but instead of it she turned to Sigyn and hugged her leg .
Sigyn looked at Odin cockily, and happy with Eisa .
Odin was furious Jesus
" Eisa ?EISA ? Where are you ?" Loki called
" I'm here "
" eisa what did I told you ? You can't go there without permission " Loki says
" but I heard grandpa scweaming at Sigyn .... And i dont want them to be mad at each other"
" awww you're too kind " he says stroking her cheek ," ok my love , why don't you go find Eir and she teaches you some things of her work ? , I'm going to be there as soon as possible "
" okay " she says running to Eir's medical room .

" sygin can you do me a favor ? "
" of course my prince-"
" oh cmon end all the bullshit ok it's Loki for you , or whatever you want but stop with all those good manners of greeting me , we know each other better than anyone could so enough"
" okay sorry Loki "
Loki smiled " don't apologize but what I wanted to ask you my darling is if you could give me a minute to talk with my father please"

" are you sure? "
" yes please , thank you "
Sygin left the room