New Day With A New Adventure

As I woke up my first thought was we had to move the waterfall I saw Xiao Xinxi sleeping peacefully cuddled against me. he was looking so cute... owww I looked at the other side Djuin who is in a coma but his complexion was better than yesterday. I tried to sit up I saw my xinxi woke up and wrinkled his nose I want to do it but I can't change myself into fox form.

As I stood up thought it is necessary to leave this place it is near the sea different types of sea animals come inside the cave. we need to go to a safer place since what if any other creature bites me then we will be stuck here forever in the coma. this thought sent my body shivers to start moving towards the fruits that I collected yesterday evening as moved my left hand to pick up sudden pain shoot up in my heart .' OH NO' it is paining like hell. sat down and came me down I am hungry since fruits are light and make you hungry earlier. looked towards where Djuin is laying he might be hungry like I am since we both ate near to time. it seems that xinxi understood that there is something wrong with me came near me and yelped and asked if I was okay I yelped and said "I am okay.. xinxi".

I ate the fruits I gave some to xinxi and as I finished eating I feed fruits to Djuin and feed him my blood. I rap Djuin around my back with the help of rope and asked xinxi to show me the way to the waterfall with the support of a stick I was following xinxi. it is tougher than I thought my world is aching badly I started feeling dizzy I said to xinxi "xinxi how about resting for some time..... my wound is aching I am feeling dizzy." thanks to heaven that made me think to bring the water and fruits with me. drank water and gave some to xinxi.

This is what the forest path looked like

After resting sometimes started our journey again we started getting into the deeper part of the forest. it is more beautiful than I thought, I could see so many different types of insects, trees, and even birds to my surprise birds that look like turtles and have wings to fly. I saw a horse with black hair which was very shiny. xinxi asked if he could give us a ride near the waterfall. he doesn't want any other animal to know about the waterfall. he agreed I laid Djiun on the horse's back we continued our journey .when we came near the waterfall I again wrapped Djuin on my back and thanked the horse for helping us.

when we came near the waterfall I again wrapped Djuin on my back and thanked the horse for helping us