WHERE ARE WE ?

As I opened my eyes looking at the unknown surrounding as I look beside me it was djuin who was unconscious. I tried to wake him up but he wasn't responding. I started to get panic about why he was not waking now the tears started to fall I was trying to use my magic. To my shock, my magic is not working... This is more dangerous magic is not working we are in an unknown place.

I could hear she is calling me but I can't respond to her. The last thing I remember is bai fengjiu bumping into me and we came to this unknown place before blanking out. I can feel she is searching for my wound or something so she can understand what happened to me. I felt the sting pain on my back as she touched me. I can sense she knew something is there in my back, she removed something from my back and started crying telling me not to worry she will find a way to cure me before I again lose consciousness.

This animal looks like a fengjiu removed animal from Djuin's back

As I removed the weird animal from Djuin's back his body started to get blue-colored, and I started getting panicked. I take out the hairpin from the hair pierced in my heart. nine-tailed fox's heart blood cleanses the evil spirit and the poisonous from the body. poured my heart's blood into the Djuin's mouth I can see the blue color getting light, which means it is poisonous and only can cure from my blood and I don't do any other thing that cures the poisonous. I was looking around for a place to stay because so it will be an evening I can't stay under the open sky near the shore. I can't leave Djuin here alone since he is unconscious or some animal took him away, so I was searching for something so I could tie Djuin to my back I found something looks like a rope so I picked it up and walked toward Djuin.

 I can't leave Djuin here alone since he is unconscious or some animal took him away, so I was searching for something so I could tie Djuin to my back I found something looks like a rope so I picked it up and walked toward Djuin

This is how the cave looks like Fengjiu and Djuin stayed.

as I tried to pull Djuin I somehow managed to make him sit and tried to take the rope from the ground, but he again falls back so I need to find something that can support Djuin to sit. there was a rock but it was a little bit far I have drag Djuin since he is so heavy that I can't carry him on my back without any support. somehow I dragged him to the rock. I got tired but I manage to make him sit and tied the rope in front and I started walking I was dragging myself with Djuin on my back. I found a stick picked it up and started walking toward the cave near the shore. so we can spend the night here tomorrow I can find a better place for staying, suddenly my stomach made a noise reminding me that I haven't eaten anything since morning. Now, this is the biggest trouble where to find something to eat, more above this which is eatable without any problem. I can't catch fish without my fox form I opened the rope laid Djuin on the back and start walking out to find something to eat.

 I can't catch fish without my fox form I opened the rope laid Djuin on the back and start walking out to find something to eat

This is what the fox looks like.

after walking for some time I found the coconut tree and near it papaya tree. but the coconut tree was long that I can't reach the coconut, I plucked the papaya and tried to reach the coconut I tried to climb it but I can't climb because of my long dress I tear the dress above my knees I started climbing since from my childhood we were taught how to climb the tree. so it was easy for me to climb, I plucked all the ripened coconut from the tree and came down I saw my papaya were missing I thought who took away my papaya it scared me some tribal people must be here it would be trouble. suddenly I saw rustling of leaves behind me I turned ready to with the stick in my as I moved the branch I saw a cute fluffy fox cub who was eating my papaya and looking at me innocently before he ran away I asked "Are you alone here?" he replied that he was alone since his parents died due to disease. so I took him back with me to the cave with my newly plucked papaya and coconut which were wrapped in my torn cloth.

I ate the fruit now my tummy was full it is time to work soon it will be evening now I have to arrange something we can sleep on it. I asked my new friend about the surrounding, I come to know there is a waterfall in the center of the jungle that no animals know about and there is a lot of eatable fruit trees. tomorrow we will start our journey toward the waterfall I remember that I haven't given a name to my new friend so his new name will be Xiao xìnxī means informative since he has a lot of knowledge about this unknown island. so go back to the coconut tree and plucked its two leaves one for me and the other for Djuin. I forgot to give my blood to Djuin I haven't given anything to eat him so plucked papaya on my back some coconut was left in the cave.

I came back to the cave I first crushed the papaya with my hand and poured it into the empty coconut shell through it I poured the crushed papaya into Djuin's mouth carefully not going into his lungs made him sit with the support of the rock, and did same with coconut since it was easy with coconut because it was liquid, I again used my hairpin on the same wound although I am afraid of pain for Djuin I came to take any risk, it was hurting too much but bared the pain poured my blood in the empty coconut shell and poured it in Djuin's mouth. laid him on the coconut leaf and I and Xiao xìnxī laid on the other leaf near Djuin. and sstardrifting back to sleep.

I was searching for pics, I found this cute pic

I was searching for pics, I found this cute pic.. 😁😁

{please like and vote for my chapter. please comment if you liked my chapter.☺️☺️❤️❤️
stay safe and healthy.... }