THE HERB

As I woke up only one thing came to my mind that time we have to find the rare herb so that I can cure the djuin fast I am not liking this silence I need someone now to hear my thoughts leaving Djuin no one can understand my situation since we both are stuck here and give me some encouragement well will Djuin say something about it since he was grown up like this alone maybe he will enjoy. I started giggling at the thought of how would Djuin look like. shaking my head I told myself stop dreaming or you wouldn't get the herb it is a red flower that's what xinxi told me.

As I looked towards my right I couldn't find xinxi I thought where did he go this early morning as turned towards my left a smile formed on my lips looking at the adorable scene of xinxi cuddled comfortably beside Djuin. It took me back to the time when I was Djuin's pet I sighed in sadness. stood up and pick up my adorable xinxi so we can start our day's mission of finding the rare herb.

We are on this unknown island for 3 days we still eating papaya and coconut and it looks like some sought of tomatoes but it is very sweet to taste we quickly ate our breakfast and feed Djuin too... I can't forget about him and fed my blood and kissed him on his forehead and cheeks since he is coma he can't feel so I fulfill my wish I know it is a bit cheeky but I can't help myself the next place I am going to kiss him shouldn't be kissed by me his lover well I know he still like her .. now my heart is sour.No No No I moved on from him.

I stopped midway before kissing his lips it feel suffocating sometimes that he always close to me but not mine why fate is so cruel why did it give me candy and snatched it from me when I start to get happy about the candy.... here my candy is djuin no matter what I do I can't reach him.... he is so close yet so far I shook my head remove all these silly thoughts right now my focus should be on how to reach the rare herb and come back before lunch with enough food for me, xinxi, djuin for 3 times. so much work is there to do as thought and start walking towards the entrance.

 so much work is there to do as thought and start walking towards the entrance

This is what sunrise looks like.

As I came out of the cave I saw the sun peeping through the mountain the scene and the cold breeze give me an unknown peace and an unknown assurance that everything will be alright. As we started moving away from the cave that we stayed in yesterday we were moving forward with our guides xinxi and djuin tied at my back and laughing at our current situation.

I couldn't believe that we are on this unknown island for 3 days and have guided a fox-like it was a miracle that I found a fox only if it was another animal I wouldn't able to talk back or understand what it was saying to me. and the other miracle is I was able to take bear the weight of the djuin he is just triple my actual weight I mean he has a great body but built up body is adding great weight and I lifted for 3 days and even climbed the mountain I couldn't believe my length or is it heaven giving me the strength to bear the weight of the Djuin.