wedding procession

12000 thousand years have passed after repaying Donghua Djuin. I am trying to move on from Djuin.. no matter what I still think of him every night. Now I am hiding behind the rock near Wangshang Lake waiting for the wedding procession so, I can take a glimpse of Djuin. Migu and High God Zhe Yan waiting for the arrival of the guest. My heart starts beating faster. Donghua Djuin still looks handsome and young.
After catching the glimpse I was starting to go back to gugu's room that time I heard Siming saying about me to the third Highness.

The third Highness says "Before
departing I heard Qingqiu originally had two queens. In addition to Bai
Qian who is marrying Yehua, there seems to be a younger one.
While Siming knew three generations' worth of every secret one's family could have.

Siming said" Your Third Highness is correct. There are indeed two queens in Qingqiu, the younger one is the only grandchild of the Bai family. She is said to be a mixed breed of a white fox and a scarlet fox. She is the only nine-tailed red fox across the lands; she is known as Her Highness Fengjiu. Heaven has five territories and five kings. The Kingdom of Qingqiu, too, has five regions and five sovereigns. Because Lady Bai Qian would sooner or later marry into the Heaven clan, she had given Qingqiu's sovereignty to Her Highness Fengjiu two hundred years ago. When she assumed the position, Her Young Highness was only 32,000 years old. Still, Bai Zhi Dijun had let her carry on Qingqiu's mantle. She is so young yet sits so high. But... there is also something odd about her. "

Then he stole a glance at Djuin who was calmly drinking his tea without any concern about the gossip. Liang's song seemed to get curious he waved his hand and said"Go on" Siming nodded and said" She was forced to marry the Cangyi shehzun by the high God Bai Yi but she fought with Bangui and destroyed his palace... And some thousand years before this incident happened she went to the mortal realm and married a mortal man and she insists that she married him now she will not marry the other." he stole a glance at Djuin again. Then Liang's song asked" Why are you looking at Djuin again and again. " suddenly Siming became embarrassed and started nervously laughing and said" No not at Suddenly Fengjiu came out and scared both Liansong and Siming.
Fengjiu greeted the third highness and Siming greeted Bai Fengjiu.
She asked Siming" What were you two talking about me? " Siming said" Nothing your Highness" Suddenly Djuin said" It was natural nobody is more suitable to welcome us " I was looking at Djuin with a sad look.

In the wedding room, we were all bowing except Djuin since he was the highest-ranked dirty in the six realms and seven deserts. The third Highness started the recite the scroll. Ali started calling my name and I started to walk away in my bowing position toward Ali. Simimg was looking at me with shock and the third highness who reading the scroll paused and looked at me. he recovered from the shock and again started reading Djuin was also looking at me. At last, reach where Ali was standing, I put my hand on his mouth and asked" What are you doing here Ali?" he said, " Fengjiu JiJei I am getting bored let's go to play." I nodded we went to an open grass field in my fox form and when we reached the field I turn back into my human form lie on the grass with Ali beside me he asked me " Fengjiu JiJie why you left the room, Is there someone who you don't want to see him so you are avoiding him you came with me here. " I told lie "Of course not "Obliviously I was avoiding Djuin.

I was looking at the leaf in my hand holding aloft towards the sky to see the time and it was about time for the wedding procession to reach the Nine Heavens. I said to Ali "Let's go back it's our time to join the wedding procession ". I picked up Ali and Cloud jumped and reached the Nine Heavens. At the entrance of the gate, I met Si Ming and I smiled looking at him. He said " Greetings to Her Highness". I asked him playfully" No need to be formal with me Siming, does the third highness still play tricks on you? And does Djuin still play tricks on you." suddenly Siming facial color became pale and his eyes were giving me the signal not to utter the single word otherwise I will be in the danger but I didn't understand his signal and continued " If he still plays trick on you then I can help you to take the revenge. but if djuin plays tricks on you I can't help you.

Suddenly a familiar voice said "It looks like the princess of Qinque knows me well" I suddenly froze and nervously laughed and said "No Djuin, how can I know Djuin well since it is our first meeting? " Djuin walked passed me toward Siming putting his hands on Siming's shoulder
and patting it twice while looking at him as if he was going to kill him. Air around us was scary after Djuin left Siming also left behind him.

leaving me and Ali left behind then we entered Xiwu palace for taking a rest and getting ready for the banquet. Thinking of the banquet makes me already tired because of meeting new princes and later the blind date and later asking hand for the marriage. thinking all of this I start getting ready.

{hello guys,

if you like my chapter please let me know through the comments.

please like and vote for my chapter ❤️❤️❤️😊😊}