WHERE DID THEY GO???

The day Fengjiu and Djuin went missing.....

In the Nine heavens

Chengyu, Liansong, Simming, Chonling is finding Djuin everywhere they witnessed that Fengjiu bumped into Djuin and suddenly a cold breeze flew, and they went missing they understood the breeze wasn't natural nor there missing was natural. liansong said to chonling in whisper Do you think that this was done by miao lou.chonglin replied other than her nobody has the power to sweep away djiun to somewhere heavens know where... we need to find them as soon as possible I come to know that her highness Fengjiu is also missing we also need to inform heavenly princess too... I am having very bad feeling about this whole situation. Liansong nodded to Chonglin and start pondering few moments about the whole situation. Liansong looked towards Si ming and said" Si ming do me a favor go call high god bai Qian, high god Zhe Yan and Yehua ". Siming nodded and left....

In the Xiwu Palace

bai Qian pacing forth back and said to bai zhen where does this brat go after the blind dates did she run away? Now it is a whole day she is still missing and second brother is coming to meet tomorrow what will say to second brother? If she doesn't come by lunch I will make her write a thousand scrolls straight for two days . Bai zhen who was drinking his tea calmly told to his sister" she might be with her friend chengyu she told me that she want to spend night with chengyu and catch up the days with her " bai Qian looked up at bai zhen said furiously" if she is with chengyu at least she should inform me by herself or send a maid let me know about her whereabout but nothing". At the same time Si ming at entered the xiwu palace's garden and greeted they nodded and si ming said" third highness is asking your crown prince and high god Zhe Yan and bai zhen presence in Taichen palace to tell about her highness and djuin's missing situation. I hope you all can immediately come with me since it is an alarming situation". Now bai Qian looked worriedly towards baiu zhen who was having same expression on his face and bai Qian looked at the siming said in the worried tone" so are you saying fengjiu is not with chengyu, and she is missing like Djuin." si ming nodded and bai Qian said" we will come within 20 minutes star lord you should go back to Taichen palace....

In the Taichen palace

all were present Chengyu, Liansong, Siming, Chonglin, Ye Hua ,Bai Qian , Zhe Yan and Bai Zhen sitting in the meeting room. Liansong started telling them how he saw Djuin and Fengjiu bumping each other and vanished into thin air. Bia Qian looked at Liansong and said" so are you trying to say that actually they both missing for the one day and half where the hell we will find them like you said it wasn't done by Djuin. Then who did this? before Liansong could say Chonglin said" We don't know, but we will find it out soon. For now, we closed the Taichen palace saying that Djuin is in seclusion but if we get any information about her highness we will be definitely told you crown princess." Liansong also nodded and assuring them that everything will be alright . But deep down Liansong nothing is right this the worst situation . Bia Qian sighs and said" Alright if something you know let us know immediately if we know something about them, we will let you know". All of them leaving Liansong and Chonglin in the meeting room . Liansong sighs and said "okay the situation is not right Chonglin you go and inform high god Mo Yan that his presence is needed immediately in the Taichen palace . Djuin always said if something happens to him immediately high god Mo Yan, so he will look after Djuin's work ."

Chonglin left to send the message to high god Mo Yan . After sometime high god entered the meeting room Liansong stood up and greeted Mo Yan only nodded and asked why he was summoned when Djuin is in seclusion . Liansong sighs and tell high god Mo Yan the current situation and told him about Miao lou ." high god Mo Yan nodded and said " okay I will look after the Miao lou . No need to worried about that matter if you get any information about both let me know . now, Liansong sigh in relief that their biggest problem is solved now the next biggest problem is where did they go. Liansong is praying that where ever they are safe and sound.

Sorry Guys,

{For late update since my laptop was not working for so many days . Now it is corrected I will try to update soon as possible . From the next chapter will come back our Dongfeng . Thank you for voting for my previous chapters. If like this please vote and comment and let me know ❤️❤️❤️😊😊😊}