Backgrund information

I'm Luna Hernandez, I've lived in many places and right now I'm on my way to Barcelona. I've lived with my mom my entire life, and never knew my father. I was born in Brazil. My mom is Brazilian, but she's also Spanish so I speak fluent Spanish and portuguese. But when I was about 10 years old we moved to England, and that's where I met my first friend, and still today, seven years later my best friend, Jude Bellingham. Jude always made me laugh even the times I cried my eyes out.

But when I was 15 we moved to Germany. I was heartbroken when I had to leave my bestfriend, but not long after Jude started to play for Dortmund and I've never been happier. My life in Germany was so good, until the accident. I was at Jude's game, it was about 10 pm and Dortmund was winning and I was screaming my lungs out for my boy. I am actually not a big fan of Dortmund, I've always been a Barcelona girl, science Neymar played there and he was my babysitter when we still lived at home in Brazil.

But back on track. Science all the screaming I never heard the call. When the match was over I still didn't take out my phone cause I wanted to greet my boy, and I went forward and hugged him tight telling him how amazing he was. He just looked at me, with a total empty look. And that's when he told me his mom called, cause I didn't answer, my mom had been in a car accident. She didn't make it. That day my whole world fell apart.

A couple of days after the funeral of my mother I got a call from my dad. I was surprised to hear his voice science. I thought he was dead.. And guess what, he is no other than the man himself, Xavi Hernandez Creus. He told me he was stunned to know he had a daughter and that he wanted me to come live with him in Barcelona, and I said yes. I felt so bad for leaving Jude again but I needed my father now. And he totally understood me, and that's the story of why I'm on a plane to Barcelona right now.

A/N → I'm sorry this is kind of a boring chapter but I need to get the background information in, just writing this for fun and I hope u like it.