and one day I will return home.

LUNA POV

Well, me and Ansu have isolated ourselves for the past 4 days. Xavi knows where we are and everything that has happened. We've been at Ansu's place for the past 4 days, not going out, our phones have been off and we've just been watching OBX and arguing about who's hotter, Rafe or JJ. OFC Drew is the only right answer, but Ansu is weird. So yeah, me and Pablo have definitely not talked. I'm not mad at him, I just don't wanna see him. He didn't say it back, I should have known he wouldn't wait for me, but it was still hard realizing he doesn't love me anymore. Yeah it hurts like hell. Right now I have this feeling about everything going bad, I fuck up everything werever I go. And I'm just back at a really bad place, if Ansu wasn't by my side no matter what I don't know if I could handle this depression shit again. BUT I do have him here with me, when I get my panic attacks or nightmares he is always there, he really is the older brother I never got and I'm so happy to have him in my life. Well tomorrow me and Ansu are going to Paris for a while. I don't know for how long, I didn't want Ansu to take a break in football but he insisted on being with me and it was okay with Xavi. But what I don't know is if I'm coming back to Barcelona or if I'm taking a modeling offer in Paris. I didn't wanna take it in the beginning because of Gavi, but now, now I don't know.

GAVI POV

'' Pedri what the fuck am I supposed to do, LUNA AND ANSU HAVE BEEN GONE FOR FOUR FUCKING DAYS!! None of them answers anyone. '' I said, trying to hold my tears at training. '' They are probably just taking some time for themselves, gavi, she'll be back'' He said, trying to comfort me. '' Well what if she doesn't?'' I said.

'' Yk what, if you're gonna be like that ask Xavi. He must know. '' Pedri said and I hesitated but went to him. '' Eh Xavi, can I ask a personal question?'' I am now extremely nervous. '' Always son'' He said, looking me right in the eye.

'' When is she coming back'' I said now with my head down. He understood who I meant because he started talking in a second. '' I don't know Gavi, they're going to Paris tomorrow and I don't know when or if she's coming back'' What does he mean with if? '' What do you mean with if??'' I said now looking him straight in the eye.

'' She got a modeling offer in Paris a couple of weeks ago but didn't wanna go because of yeah... you. But now I believe she is considering it. '' He said. All I could do was nodd. She is leaving, she won't come back. I ruined everything. Like all of it.

It is my fault she's leaving, Pedri will be heartbroken, so will Torre, Ferran and Raphiniha. Everyone will be, and it's all my goddam fault. I didn't realize I was crying before Pedri approached me. '' Hey Gav what happened?''

'' She's leaving Pedri. Tomorrow, for Paris'' was all I said and Pedri couldn't take it.

'' Whoítout saying goodbye?'' He said and I shrugged my shoulders. I saw his heart break, he just turned around and left the training grounds, and I don't blame him.

PEDRI POV.

I couldn't believe it. SHE IS LEAVING WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE. Gosh I've done everything for her and Pablo. I hate him right now. I still love her, I always will. But she loves him and all I ever wanted was for her to be happy. And he drove her away, from all of us. All the people who love her. I HATE HIM.

I'm so glad it's raining right now cause I'm bawling my eyes out. I barely see where i'm driving. But I ended up at home. And when I got in I saw a note on my fridge.

'' I'm sorry Pedro. For all the harm I've caused you. I couldn't stand to see you face to face. Because I realized that all I've done is hurting you. I just want you to know you are one of the best things that ever happened to me, and no matter what a piece of my heart will always beat for you. But I love Pablo. More than anything. And that's why I have to leave. I have to get away to be better. I'm at my lowest right now and if I stay in Barcelona I'm not sure I'll make it. I want to get better, I want to be happy again. And believe me you are one of the reasons that I'm still alive. You all are. I don't know when I'm back, but I promise you I will be one day. I love you, and I love all of you. The team is my home, and one day I will return home.

〜Your Moon ''

I cried and I cried. At least she said goodbye. I'm so thankful for that. A part of me wishes that she never met Pablo. But I know that one day my love for her will only be friendly. Just like she said. A part of my heart will always beat for you. So will mine for her, she sincerely was my first love. But not my last. Luna and Pablo are soulmates. And one day they will be one. I just didn't think it would take this much time...

A/N→ Luna is leaving... How long until she's back? How will Pablo cope? And how will the team be? Stay tuned to know.

And I've also started a new book '' FAITH- PEDRI GONZALEZ'' and if you like this one you will love that one, it's more passionate and spicy.