Friends?

Pedro

I just couldn't take it anymore.. all match he was looking at her, every training he's eyes are glued on Luna. My girl. And now the whole evening he's been talking to her. So I lost it and punched him, and we got into a fight.

Luna

All the boys started to tear them apart, I was almost frozen.. It's my fault. If I didn't cuddle with Pablo that night, then maybe this wouldn't have happened. I was interrupted in my thoughts when they finally got the boys apart, Gavi was on the floor and I think his nose was broken. And I looked at Pedri with a bleeding lip and probably soon a black eye. I packed my things and stood up, Pedri looked confused and started babbling in anger '' Stay with your boyfriend Luna'' He said with an angry face but his eyes revealed that he was hurt. Everyone was looking at us.. Including Gavi. Stop with that nonsense Pedro, you are my boyfriend not him, and we are going home and cleaning you up. I said I was a little mad. But his face was shining with the word boyfriend science. We haven't made it official yet. Gavi on the other hand looked like he was about to cry but at this moment I didn't even care, we went out to the car and went to Pedri's place.

We got in and he stopped in the hallway and looked me right in the eyes. '' So boyfriend huh?'' I was still mad at him for hurting his best friend. '' Yeah, if you stop punching people out of jealousy'' I said with a stone face. '' I know, I truly am sorry for that, It's just.. he is my best friend or was at least. And watching him being in love with my girlfriend hurts'' I know that, but he is not in love with me Pedri, I haven't talked to him in a month. '' Yes he is, I see how he looks at you during practice, how he always tries to talk to you, and looking through your instagram''

I was shocked about what Pedri just told me, and for some dumb reason I got warm in my whole body.. Fuck I'M WITH PEDRI I am not allowed to feel like that.

So I answers him'' I don't care, I'm with you not him.'' And he smiled.

I sat on the table with Pedri between my legs and cleaned him up, after that we went to sleep, and I posted a cute picture of us from the game.

@Lunahernandezz7.

My golden boy 💝

Liked by : Neymarjr , Pablogavi and others

Comments :

Pedri: Mi amore

Raphinha: Lovebirds

( Liked by ansufati and Ferran)

Gavilovverrr: NAH my poor gavi

Judebellingham: ❤️

Gavi

I went home right after Pedri and Luna, I couldn't stand being there anymore. I couldn't hold my tears either. I never meant to fall for my best friend's girlfriend. But I believed I never showed. I can't believe that I was so stupid and reacted that way in a match. With millions of people, but I couldn't help it anymore. Everything about her drags you in. We may not talk that much but I always listen to her. It feels like I've known her my entire life, I mean. I know simple and stupid stuff like , her favorite flowers are purple orchids and therefore her favorite color is purple. Her favorite food is pasta and she loves dogs, especially Huskies. Serbian once.

Her eyes are deeply light brown and she does actually have curls. She doesn't like to meet new people and I can go on for hours. Right now I hate Pedri, I'm the better one for her but I tried to stay away, and the thanks that I get Is my best friend punishing me. wow . I won't stay away anymore.

Luna

I woke up with Pedro's arms around my waist. I turned around and looked at him, admiring his beauty. '' Stop staring at me while I'm asleep'' He said with a smirk but still his eyes closed. I kept looking at him without saying a word. Then he opened his eyes and I closed mine fast. But he saw me and kissed me passionately.

I giggled a little and tried to get up'' NO you're staying in med amore'' He said and he had closed his eyes again. I took my phone and got up fast. PEDRI you have training in 30 minutes and with that sentence he was up. We got ready and got in his car, obviously a little late. When we got to camp nou Xavi looked at us with a disappointed look, and then he walked up to us. '' That's a real black eye my boy'' Dad said, pretty concerned. Well it will fade away and Pedri just ran away and started to warm up. I was on my way to the benches when dad stopped me '' Hija, try to be nice to Pablo, you have a big impact with these boys, and he is not doing well right now. I understand that Pedri is your boyfriend, but being a good friend to Pablo wouldn't hurt would it?'' My dad looked at me with a sad face and I couldn't say no to him. '' I will try my best pa'' I said and hugged him. Tight.

After training Gavi came up to me, and when I first saw him I felt angry, then I remembered what my father told me and I gave him a light smile. '' Hey eh Luna, I just wanted to say sorry for yeah you know'' Pablo started and I had to make him stop. '' Hey Gavi, from my sight of it all you haven't done me anything. The person you should talk to is Pedri. Remember he is your best friend, and I know you want to keep it that way'' I said this because I want to fix their relationship, which I practically ruined. '' Yeah I guess that's true, but we're fine then?'' He asked with a little hope. '' We've always been fine Pablo'' I said with a smile. '' So friends then?''

Yeah Friends I said once again with a smile. Something felt so complete when I talked with Pablo, and it felt nice to finally have things sorted out. And then Pedri came running lifted me up and kissed me, I kissed him back of course, but when he let go of me Pablo was gone. '' So what did you two talk about?'' Pedri said, once again snapping me out of my thoughts. I'll tell you when we get home Pedro.

A/N → I know this may not be the funniest chapter but I'm not 100% sure on what I'm gonna do next, still deciding between 2 different things. But thanks for reading and I promise a new part soon!!