The last day in Paris

LUNA
It's been a whole week since I got to Paris. This is the first time I'm leaving Neys house. He has a game today and I wanted to be there. But when we got out of his car, the paparazzi overwhelmed us.

'' LUNA how does it feel? Pedri Gonzalez hooking up with a coworker at his modeling company''

'' Luna are you still together with Pedri''

'' Have you left barcelona for good or will you be back''

Neymar tried to drag me away but I got mad and started to talk.
'' Me and Pedri are still in a relationship. We haven't had the time to talk because I'm visiting Neymar here in Paris. You wont get any further information because this is my private life and I want it to keep being private.''

I said then walked away. '' Are you okay, Pequeno Você?'' Neymar asked, very concerned. '' Sí Papa, I said the truth, I haven't spoken to Pedro, or anyone from barca yet. '' Before he had the time to say something Kylian rushed forward and hugged me tight. '' PETITE SOEUR!!!! It's been months I've missed you'' Kylian says with a big smile. '' I've missed you to mon frère but I've missed Ethan more, is he here? ( Ethan Mbappe , Kylians little brother ) Kylian puts his hand to his heart and pretends to be hurt before he answers'' Yeah you are seated next to each other'' I smile and RUN to my seat. And when I see him my whole world lights up. '' ETHAN'' I scream in excitement. '' MOON'' He screams back before we hug each other tight. We sat down and talked the whole game. PSG ended up winning and I hugged Leo, Ney and Kiki. '' You guys were amazing'' I said with a big smile. '' So you are actually here in Paris again so we all should go out for dinner'' Leo says and we all agree.

@Lunahernandezz7

@Lunahernandezz7

Amazing game you guys. LOVE YOU @Leomessi @neymarjr @k.mbappe @ethanmbappe

liked by pablogavi pedri ansufati and 27392 others
comments

@Leomessi: Love you kiddo

@neymarjr: so happy your here

@k.mbappe: je t'aime mon soeur

@ethanmbappe: we love you princesse

@Pablogavi: HEY you are charging for barca and only barca!!
し @ansufati: I'm with Gav on this one
     し @ferrantorres : Yep me too
          し @xavi: BELIEVE ME.. me too.
               し @lunahernandezz7: Stop crying

@love.gavi.pedri; this girl knows every football player in the world
し @fcbarcelona.fanpage: Her and Ethan seemed pretty close on the tv today
      し @pedriii.fp: Seems like pedri fucked up she maybe moved on

@Pedri: Waiting for you in barcelona amore ❤️
し @Lunahernandezz7: I'll be home soon love❤️
      し   @pedriii.fp: Didn't he cheat??? I'm so confused, rn.

As I look at all the comments about Pedri cheating on me I kinda panic. He tried to call me like a thousand times but I just texted him that we will talk when we come home. You can't really see the guy in the picture so I'm not 100% sure. But still, it hurts and I need some time away from him. Ethan snapped me out of my thoughts.
'' HEY HELLO MOON ARE YOU THERE??'' He basically screamed in my ear. '' Woah yezz yes i'm here'' I said a little confused. '' Soo Pedri'' He started off but Kiki, Ney and Leo slapped him on his arm. '' Yezz stop you guys are just pussys that don't dare to ask, we all wonder the same'' He said while looking at me waiting for a response. '' Well, look. You don't see the guy good enough to say it's Pedri. I need this trip away from him and him and I will discuss everything when I come home'' I said with a straight face, even though I wanted to cry. I mean I haven't been truly faithful to him because of Gavi. But I would never ever cheat, and I so hope he didn't. The dinner was perfect and they drove me to the airport. We said our goodbyes and I cried like an Idiot.

—------------------------------------------------

The flight attendant just woke me up, we're landing in Barcelona. It feels like I'm gonna throw up. I'm really afraid of seeing Pedri. I got off my plane and took my bags. I expected Xavi to pick me up like he said. But I froze when I saw Pedri waiting for me. I didn't know what to do but he ran forward and hugged me tight. And when he touched me I forgot everything, his touch made me speechless and although I was kinda mad at him I wasn't right now. '' I've missed you amore'' Pedri says and It sounds like his voice is about to crack. '' I've missed you too Love'' I said and looked him in the eyes, his beautiful deep eyes that were watery. Paparazzi were surrounding us but I didn't care right now. Then Pedri pulled me in for a long kiss. Gosh. What if he cheated? I love him so much, I don't want to lose him. But I will never forgive him for breaking my heart...

A/N→ WOW.. Did our beloved Pedri cheat or is it all a misunderstanding?
Sorry for not updating in a long time. Kinda lost hope for this story but I'm back on track!!
It can be a little weird in this chapter because I need to post from my phone instead of computer because my computer won't work.