Number 10

4 months have gone by

Tomorrow me and Pedri have been together for 6 months. Half a fucking year, crazy isn't it ? These past months have been very calm, I've been ignoring Pablo. I don't think it's fair against Pedri. So I stopped texting him and I only talk to him when I have to. Pedri on the other hand has been quite weird the past month, he always says he can't meet up, and he barely answers my text. I haven't met him in a whole week by now, of course he talks to me when I follow my father to training but he only peeks a kiss on my lips when we say hello and goodbye. I've been talking to Ansu and Jude about it, Ansu says that it's probably nothing to worry about, Jude on the other hand keeps on calling him an asshole. Which he acts like. Today they have a game against real madrid ( this match never happened in real life)

And I was going of course, but I didn't wanna wear Pedri's jersey so Ansu gave me one. It just feels weird right now, and wearing Ansu's jersey maybe helps Pedri think through what he is doing right now.

—-----------------

I had just put my hair up in a ponytail and put a black skirt on with Ansu's jersey '' HIJA come on now'' Dad said in a hurry, coming dad. I grabbed my stuff and rushed downstairs. He was looking at me with a confused look. '' What's wrong pa?''

'' I was gonna ask you the same Luna, why are you wearing Anu's number instead of Pedri's?'' FUCK I did not wanna do this right now. '' Things have been kind of weird with Pedri this past month, but I don't wanna talk about it before I know what's going on'' I said, feeling my eyes tear up. '' Hija. you can always talk to me, and if you don't wanna talk to me. I'll buy you a ticket to Paris so you can stay with Neymar for a while. I know that he makes you happy'' I just hugged him tight. '' I love you pa'' This time he cried'' I love you to Moon'' I've never said that I love him before. But we got into the car and drove to camp nou. I don't think of the paparazzi and when we got out of the car they asked a million questions.

'' LUNA WHY ARE YOU WEARING NUMBER 10''

'' HAVE YOU AND PEDRI BROKE UP''

'' LUNA HERNANDEZ, GIRLFRIEND OF PEDRI WEARING ANSU FATI'S JERSEY''

Oh fun, the internet is about to explode. I hugged Ansu and Raphinha the second I saw them. '' Good luck guys, you've got this I love you'' '' I love you Moon they said in choir. Pedri just stared at my jersey and before he had the time to say something someone approached me. '' Hey Linda'' gosh it's fucvking Vinicius Junior. '' Ehm Hola '' I said and he kept on talking '' I hope after we win this game you'll give me your number as a gift'' And before I had the time to say no Pedri stood in front of me. '' Get the hell out of here Vini, she has a boyfriend'' he said, really mad and jealous. '' Well what a girlfriend of yours Pedri, she's not even wearing your jersey, she's wearing Ansu's'' He said laughing. Before Pedri had the time to punch him both Benzema and Modric dragged Vinicius away. Pedri turned to me mad '' WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING HIS JERSEY FOR?'' He screamed pointing at Ansu, I flinched as he put his hand up. '' He is my friend, no wait he is a brother and I wanted to support him too'' I felt my voice cracking and Pedri instantly looked ashamed when he realized he scared me and made me flinch. '' Luna I'm- '' I cut him off. You guys have a match to win. Focus on that. I'm going to my father. And I'm leaving for Paris in two days, so I'll be gone for a couple of days. I said and walked away, Ansu and Raphinha screamed after me '' What are you gonna do in paris?'' I'm gonna spend some time with my second father. And with that I walked to the benches. '' Pa? '' '' Yes hija what's up?'' '' Can you book a ticket to paris?''

I'll do it the second were home hija. Xavi said and kissed my forehead.

Raphinha and Ferran sat down next to me. I didn't talk and neither did them. Before they chose to talk '' What is going on between you and Pedri Moon? Raphinha asked. '' Or more importantly what's going on between you and Gavi? '' Ferran asked. '' What do you mean with '' You and Gavi Ferran? There is no me and Gavi'' I said, knowing I was lying. '' If you say so'' Ferran said. And then he shut up.

'' And when it comes to Pedri. Ask him, because I have no fucking idea of what hs problem is'' I said and both of them stayed quiet but Raphinha dragged me into him and acted like a brother should, just hugging me without saying a word.

30 minutes in, Vinicius scores and celebrates his goal by making an L with his hands and blowing me a kiss. I swore at him in Portuguese '' Filho da puta '' and he heard me and so did the judge and he gave me a yellow card. Hallorius. But both Gavi and Pedri looked furious and that was not good. Not at all. Raphinha shook his head and muttered to himself '' não é bom, não é bom'' I looked him in the eyes. No Raph this is no good. And only 2 minutes after Vinicius' goal Gavi tackles him down and Vinicius goes after him, Pedri runs over and both Pedri and Gavi are now in a fight with Vini, perfect. JUST FUCKING PERFECT. All three of them ended up with a yellow card. At halftime I walked over to Pedri before he reached the locker room. And I just kissed him. Hard and passionately, right now I didn't care if I were mad. They need to win. He kissed me back then back. '' We need to talk'' he said and I just stopped him. '' You have a game, focus on that, be good. Be the amazing Pedri. And we can talk when I'm back from Paris'' He just nodded and went into the locker room. I texted Gavi to come out and so he did. '' Hey Gav, you need to focus. Don't think of that bitch and do what you do best. Play football. You are the best youngster I've ever seen, go out there and show what you go for'' Gavi just looked me deep in the eyes and I kissed his cheek. Come on, do this for yourself Pablo.

'' I will, but for you Moon. Then we need to talk,'' he said. '' Wait until I'm home from Paris. I really need some time from here ok?''' '' Okey gavi said and hugged me''

—---------------------------------------

The second half was fire, Lewandowski made a goal , then Benzema, then Gavi, then Pedri. The game ends 3-2 for barcelona. They were so happy but I left. I went home and packed my stuff. I told Neymar that I was coming to visit. And when I landed in Paris, Neymar ran forward and asked me if I was okay. I was confused and he showed me the article. I couldn't breathe at the moment. And I just cried.

A/N → What did Luna find out??? Stay tuned to know