Pedri is important

Luna ( Time skip 2 days )

The rest of the days in Madrid were perfect, that's seriously all I needed.

The internet was exploding about me and Jao... I didn't text Pablo back, but I did assure Pedri that Jao and I just met at the club and started to talk. Today is the day of the Barcelona and Athletico game and the day of Jao's plan to blow up the internet. I talked to my dad about it so he didn't freak out on me and he actually thought it was pretty funny to mess with the press. So now I'm on my way to my seat and trying to find Mikky and Sira. And when I finally did Sira screamed.

'' LUNA YOU DID NOT'' She screamed with a big smile, Mikky just laughed her as of. '' OH sira I definitely did.'' I said Sitting down in Jao's jersey. When Mikky finally was able to breathe from all the laughter she talked '' WHY omg how did you come up with this, the internet is gonna go wild'' She said still laughing. '' Well just because of that, it's fun to mess with the press'' I said and Sira flinked in.. '' And with the boys'' '' Yeah Pedri and Gavi look like they are gonna kill someone'' Mikky said and I looked over at the two boys, and omg they looked pissed. '' Ansu and Xavi are trying not to laugh!!!! Ansu has tears in his eyes'' Mikky said laughing like hell. Me and Sira couldn't help but laugh too. The game started and it went pretty well. Until I saw Jao whisper something to Gav and Pedri and they both looked like they were gonna kill him and each other. The game got bad after that. Jao, Pedri and Gavi got in arguments the whole time. In the last minute Gavi got raging mad and punished Jao straight in the face and got a red card. IDIOT. I saw Jao's nose bleed and I looked at Xavi and he nodded. I went down to where Atheli had their changing room. '' Gosh, are you okay?'' I said, full of guilt. '' Yeah, it's just a bleeding nose linda stop with that guilt '' he said smiling and patting the seat next to him.

I sat down and hogged my friend tight. '' What did you tell them?'' I asked him, naturally curious. '' just that you look hot in my jersey'' he said now laughing

'' JAO FELIX, you knew that would piss them off'' I said a little mad.

He got the hint '' Sorry I just felt like a needed to, won't happen again sorry linda''

It's fine. But I need to congratulate my father for the win. We said our goodbyes and I went to wait outside the Barcelona locker room. First out was Ansu and Pablo Torre who started to laugh like idiots when they saw me. Ansu lifted me up '' HAHAH MOON THE PRES IS GONNA GO WILD '' He said still laughing. '' YEAH you really wanted to blow the internet up'' Torre said, crying in laughter. I just laughed with them and brought them into a hug, congrats boys, you deserved his win.

They both thanked me and placed a kiss on my cheek, right when Torre kissed my cheek Pedri and Gavi came out with my father, Gavi looked pissed and Pedri smiled at me, I returned the smile and went up to hug him tight. '' You did great Pedri, congrats for scoring, I'm proud of you'' I saud and I could feel him smiling into my neck. '' Gracias amor'' he said back. GOSH will he ever stop calling me that.

When we let go Gavi started to talk '' Shouldn't you go and comfort your stupid boyfriend instead of being a homie hopper here? '' he said really mad andI snapped.

'' Shut up Gavira, Jao is my friend, and yes I already comforted him for the loss AND FOR YOU PUNCHING him in the face like a goddamn lunatic. I'm not a homie hopper around here, Torre and Ansu are my friends. Ansu is MY BEST friend. Pedri is important and deserves congratulations for his goal, you on the other hand do not. You shouldn't let your personal problems out on the field because you ruin the whole team and not only yourself. So if you have something to say, say it when your brain is in the right place'' I said, he just took his things and left. My dad hugged me'' I can take care of that you know '' He said. '' No Pa, he is your teammate and this has nothing to do with his work '' I said and he smiled at me. Then we went home, and Ansu and Torre came with us. When we started the movie Ansu started to laugh again. Me and Torre looked at him confused when he showed us the picture.

LUNA HERNANDEZ, DAUGHTER OF XAVI HERNANDEZ AND EX GIRLFRIEND OF PEDRI GONZALEZ LOPEZ SHOWS UP IN A ATLETICO DE MADRID JERSEY WITH JAO FELIX NAME ON THE BACK!!! ONLY A FEW DAYS BEFORE JAO AND LUNA WERE SPOTTED TOGETHER IN A CLUB....

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PABLO GAVI PUNCHED JAO FELIX IN THE FACE IN THE MATCH

LUNA HERNANDEZ RUNS AFTER THE ATHLETICO PLAYER

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LUNA HERNANDEZ HAVE BEEN SEEN HUGGING HER EX BOYFRIEND IN JAO FELIX SHIRT? IS SHE WITH PEDRI OR JAO

Load to read more...

I sighed and soon we all laughed about it and I posted a instagram pic

@Lunahernandez7

@Lunahernandez7

MOVIE NIGHT!! With my two winners @ansufati @pablotorre

liked by: @neymarjr @leomessi @kylianmbappe and 98k others

comments

@Pablotorre: We love you Moon

し@ansufati: we certainly do

@Pedri: Where is my invite ? 😭

し stop crying and come over

し@pedri: on my wayyyyy

し@user93993: DIDN'T THEY BREAK UP

し@USER777: YEAH I THOUGHT SO TOO

@Jaofelix: They won and I got a broken nose... but happy for you and your father linda

し sorry for the nose amigo

@pablogavi: since when are you close with Torre

し@pablotorre: get out of her comments man

し@ansufati: yeah, don't start more today

し@ferrantorres: I'm with them on this one..

@kylianmbappe: You know psg team wants a movie night too

し@ethanmbappe: true

し@neymarjr : YES

し@leomessi: yep, book a flight to paris

more comments..

Gosh, I need to turn off my comments on posts... Yeah me and Pedro broke up, but we can still be friends right? And Torre and I became closer after I came home from Paris. Gavira is a jerk sometimes. god...

A/N→ EVERYTHING WILL COME TOGETHER PROMISE.

and I don't want Pedri to be an as in this story because I love him.

And we will see more of Pablo Torre too because I love him as well and don't think he gets enough attention in barcelona.