because of me ?

LUNA

I've been in bed all day, the game doesn't start until 9pm so I have nothing to do. So I decided to call Ney.

Hey Pequeno Você, how are you doing ? he asked me a little concerned.

I'm great and you?

Everything is good, just a lot of training.
But yeah, are you dating Pedri ?

Yeah, I guess I am, I mean yesterday was our first official date but we've been talking everyday for a month now.

Well I'm just worried about you, I mean after how that puta in London treated you I'm kinda scared.
I never dated Phill Ney, he was on me remember? I've never even kissed him, Pedri is not like that, he is good I promise.

Yeah and he pushed you down the stairs because you didn't wanna kiss him, remember?

Yeah, once again Pedri is a good guy

Yeah yeah I trust your judgment, are you gonna watch the game today?

Yeah ofc, Its against real madrid

—---------------------------------------------------------

We talked for about 2 hours before I heard a knock on the door and my father talking with Pedri. I hung up with Neymar and went downstairs.

Hola hija finally out of bed ? Dad said while he was laughing, Yeah, I talked with Neymar, got stuck in the conversation. And then Pedri pulled me in for a fast but loving kiss. '' Hola mi amor, here is your jersey'' He said with a big smile, I looked at my father fast science Pedri just kissed me in front of him, he just smiled, Thank you amor I said with a big smile. I went up to my room and got ready then we left for the game . I went with Xavi to the benches and sat down and I saw Ferran and Ansu on their way to me. '' OH number 8 on the back, i'm really surprised '' Ferran said with a sarcastic voice, before I had the time to say anything Ansu spoke up
'' Come on let them be, they are cute together '' She said and I just smiled and whispered thank you. The game started and not much happened during the first half.
Pedi played amazing and my eyes were practically glued to him, sometimes I glanced at Gavi and he was looking at me the whole time.. Weird.

Xavi peppered them and ten minutes into the second half Lewandowski scored, I'm really not surprised I mean it's Lewandowski. Unfortunately Vini ( player in real )
Made a goal. I was disappointed but at the same time happy for him because he is my Brazilian boy, but I didn't show that. We were losing all hope but in the 87 minute someone scored.. PEDRIIIII.. I jumped up from my spot and hugged Xavi, we won. Pedri did his usual celebration and then he ran up to me, and kissed me. IN FRONT OF MILLIONS PEOPLE. I kissed him back and then he lifted me up while the whole team was celebrating. Ferran Ansu and Raphinha hugged me as well and I congratulated Lewandowski. Everyone was so happy, but one person was gone. Gavi, he had left, and that's surprisingly weird science they just won. I didn't give much thought to that at the moment and they invited me to a dinner team dinner tonight. Ofc I said yes and went home with Xavi, and Pedri.

Pedri showers at my place while I was doing my makeup, not too much and not too little. I let my curls be and put on a white glittery dress together with white heels and a white bag. When Pedri came out of the shower ( WITHOUT A SHIRT)
He looked speechless. '' You look gorgeous mi amor'' Pedri said and kissed me.
Thank you love I said with my eyes on his bare chest. He saw what I looked at and laughed a little, but didn't say anything so I wouldn't feel embarrassed. HOW CUTE

Ten minutes later Pedri came out with a white shirt and black shorts. He looked so hot in something that simple. Hey handsome I said when he came out. '' Hey, ready to go?'' He asked, yep I said simple and we got in his car. I had a bad feeling about tonight, and I don't know why. But later that night I understood why I felt that way....

When me and Pedri got into the restaurant he held my hand. The whole team was already there, including my dad. We greeted everyone and then sat down, somehow I managed to come between Pedri and GAVI... But I am very good at ignoring people so I just talked with Pedri who sat beside me and Ansu and Raphinha who luckily enough were in front of me. Me and Raph got into a talk about WORLD CUP 2022
And we were ofc talking about how we want Brazil to win. I saw both Gavi and Pedri looking at me while I said that so fast I added '' But I will of course cheer for Spain too'' Pedri smiled and put his arm around my shoulders. I blushed a little when he touched me. A while passed and we all were talking. I was still talking to Raphinha and both Gavi and Lewandowski had joined our conversation, but I was careful not to talk to Gavi, just him and I because I didn't want to upset Pedri science. They clearly don't like each other right now. So I just nodded when he asked me things.  I haven't paid that much attention to Ansu and Pedro's conversation but something caught my attention. '' Hey man don't be mad now but I think you need to see this'' Ansu said and handed Pedri the phone. I looked at the phone without Pedri realizing it and I was shocked about all the tiktoks that showed :

''Barcelona players, the best friends Pablo Gavi and Pedri Gonzalez, were in a conflict for about a month, leaving all the fans wondering.''

''Pablo Gavi in watery eyes watching Pedri and his girlfriend kissing after he scored the winning goal. Gavi smashes his things and walks out in anger.''

''THE BEST FRIENDS ARE FIGHTING OVER A GIRL? ''

'' PABLO GAVI IN LOVE WITH HIS BEST FRIEND'S GIRLFRIEND ''

I look at Pedri who looks like he's gonna explode out of anger, but I needed to ask so I whispered in his ear '' Are you guys seriously fucking up your friendship because of me?'' my voice broke a little cause I felt horrible, remembering the night I spent with Pablo. Pedri just looked at me, still furious. And OF COURSE in the worst timing ever Gavi starts talking '' Hey Luna are you ok? It looks like you just saw a ghost'' And before I had the time to answer, Pedri lost it and the guys ended up in a big fight. And it ended pretty badly.

A/N → WOW. TRIANGLE DRAMA.. Will Pedri and Gavi become friends again?
Does Gavi still have the same feeling about Luna? Is Luna okay with the fact that she is the reason their friendship went to hell? Stay tuned to know.