What if they know?

TIME SKIPP!!! 2 months has gone by

Luna

These months have been so peaceful, science I told Gav to solve everything with Pedri they are back as they used to. It makes me happy to see Pedri so happy, with Gavi he is totally complete. And to be honest I am truly happy to see Gavi back up on his feet, he and Pedri truly are meant to be friends. But with this it also means that I need to hang out with Pedri and Gavi all the time, never any alone time with my boyfriend. Don't get me wrong, I really love having Pablo around, he makes everyone happy and he is so goddamn childish and always makes me laugh. But seriously I have more alone time with Ansu, Ferran and Raph then I have with Pedri. Sometimes it feels like he is drifting away and I don't like that. It feels like he doesn't want me and I love him. Yep. LOVE. of course he doesn't know that yet, but it still hurts. I didn't even realize that silent tears were running down my cheeks before I felt someone hugging me. Ansu whispers in my ear so no one else hears

'' Shhh don't think about Pedri right now, calm down hermana '' I truly love Ansu, he always listens to me and in only three months he knows me better than anyone, he knows when I'm sad or when I'm happy, he knows exactly when I get caught up in my own mind, and he knows everything about my past. It feels so nice to have him here with me, Jude is barely talking to me anymore and I lost my safe spot, and there Ansu comes and fills it up. I snuggled into Ansu a bit and kept crying silently, he just stroked my hair and didn't say anything because everyone was at my house. Movie night.. Ferran, Gavi, Pedri, Ansu, Eric, Pablo Torre and Raph. Pedri sat beside Gavi and left me on the other side of the sofa, so Ansu sat next to me. I don't know when, but sometime between my tears I fell asleep in Ansus arms, which the fans will consider cheating but everyone knows that Ansu and I are like siblings so it wasn't weird for them, not even for Pedri.

The next morning I woke up in my bed, assuming Ansu carried me up. But weird enough didn't Pedri lay next to me, he always sleeps over and tells me if he won't. Strange. I sat up in my bed and as I looked around the room my eyes winded at what I saw. GAVI IS SLEEPING ON MY FLOOR. What the actual fuck. I sneak into my bathroom trying to not wake him up. I start to panic a little. I really don't remember having Gavi sleeping in my room. Before the tears and panic attacks jumped in I saw a piece of paper on the sink..

''Buenos Días mi amore, mom needed help and I had to head home, my phone is dead, sorry for sneaking out on you. You were having pretty bad nightmares, Gavi stays in case they keep coming back.

Love Pepi''

I put out. That's so cute, a little letter gosh I love this man. And I love Gavi who stays on my floor because of my nightmares. OH NO my nightmares. This is so not good, I need a new start not for my past to come back. Pedri and Gavi are gonna ask me questions if I talk in my sleep. Only Ansu knows this stuff. Jude and Ney do know to ofc, but for Pedri and Gavi to know. I don't want that.

I start to cry like a goddamn baby. It was so hard for me to just talk about this with Ansu, to get everything out, and for more people to know the worst thing that has ever happened to me. No, I'm not ready for that. I didn't know what to do. So for the first time in a whine I call Jude. He hasn't returned any of my calls lately but I called about 5 times when he finally answered me.

Luna, I seriously don't feel like, I cut him off

Jude I get that you are mad at me, and I promise that I will let you be until you are ready but right now I really need you I cried out.

Luna what's going on,

Hey answer me I'm getting worried

If you don't say something right now I'm jumping on a plane to Barcelona.

Jude the nightmares are back, I said so quiet that I was surprised that he heard me. And I sleep talk, I'm afraid that Gavi and Pedri heard, I'm not ready to tell them about it yet. Only Ansu knows and I can barely talk to him about it, I'm scared Jude.

                                              I'm shaking right now, Jude is silent, probably trying

                                              to figure out the right thing to say, I push my nails

                                               into palm and I know I'm bleeding, but right now. I want

                                               that feeling.

Luna, let go of your palm, and don't try to deny it. I'll be in Barcelona by tomorrow, I'll be there, I promise love, I promise.

No Jude, you have a life in Germany you can't just come here.

Yes I can. This is family emergency

No it isn't. ( I know I'm stubborn but I can't let him pause his own life and career for me )

DAMN IT LUNA, YOU WERE RAPED. AND YOU ARE SCARED. SO YES THIS IS A FUCKING FAMILY EMERGANCY AND I'M COMING. I heard that Jude is crying, crying because he remembers that night, crying because he cares. I love him, so so much.

I love you Jude.

I love you even more, so try to avoid Gavi and Pedri, go to Ansu's house or something and be there until I come.

Okey.

We ended the call and I text Ansu right away

LUNA

Hey, can I stay at yours until tomorrow, without anyone knowing?

I think Pedri and Gavi know, I'm not ready to tell them yet, waiting for Jude to come to Spain. He'll be here tomorrow morning.

Ansssuu ❤️

You don't even have to ask hermanita, just come over, I won't tell a soul ❤️

And with that message I sneak out from my room and run downstairs, afraid to wake Gavi up. '' Pa, I'm sleeping at a friends house tonight okey?'' I heard Xavi scream something but I just walked out and got to Ansu's place.

And when I got there I collapsed in his arms, and we were like that for a long time.

My phone starts to blow up with millions of calls and texts from Pedri and Gavi. I don't dare to answer. And then, Raph, Eric, Ferran, Torre and Neymar call me.

And I only answered Ney, I told him everything and he was relieved to know I was okay. And then Pedri called Ansu. '' You need to answer him, Ansu, otherwise he will know I'm here'' I said in panic and Ansu answered, pretending he just woke up.

Pedri was panicking and Ansu lied to him, I felt horrible and started to cry. And so I fell asleep.

A/N → I know everything seems like a mess right now, but it all will come together, and yes this is a Gavi story, but to make it really long I need to put in some issues and setbacks. I hope you enjoy it!!