I love you P.....

Flashback to when Luna was 14 ( still livin in england at this time )

Luna

( CAN BE SENSITIVE AND TRIGGERING!!!)

I've just watched a movie at Lenors place. It's cold and late. I was going to Jude's house science. My mom had a work trip in France. And that's when it happened. Phill was stronger than me and he is a total psychopath, I didn't want him, and that made him crazy. I was laying on the ground crying and crying after it happened. I couldn't walk, it hurt so bad. So I call Jude. He picked me up and kept asking over and over again, all I wanted was to talk to Denise first. ( Jude's mother)

And I did and I cried so so hard that I couldn't breath, Denise was also crying, and then Jude ran up to me, told me he was gonna kill him, and Jude cried, almost as hard as me, and we were like that for days and days. I started to feel low all the time, I stopped eating properly and that caused me an ED but I didn't care, and I started to hurt myself. Really bad, and ended up in the hospital for about 2 weeks after trying to commit suicide.

Back to real time.

Pedri

FUCK FUCK FUCK... I coulnd't consentrait on the training, were the fuck is she.

She told Xavi she was staying at a friend's house. But wich fucking friend, and why dosne't she answer anyone? Not even Xavi. '' Hey Pedri, what's going on? You seem like you're on drugs, and you're crying in the middle of training'' I watch Raphinhas face as I realize that I'm crying. I'm worried man, I have no clue of where she can be, and Ansu is sick, the only person that maybe can reach out to her. She had some nightmares the other night and said some stuff that really got me worried, and now she's gone. I can't stand it, being without her hurts. Not knowing where she's at kills me, I love her and I'm so fucking afraid of losing her. I babbled all that out and Raphinha hugged me tight. I cry on his shoulder and when I look up I see Pablo crying. Gosh, it hurts me to see him like this. But at the same time he cries for HER. My girl, and right now that pisses me off.

Luna

Ansu, I can't even begin to thank you enough, I love you. I said with pure honesty.

'' I'll always be here hermana, I love you too, and that's why I'm saying this. Tell Pedri, if you want me and Jude will be there, but if you really love him, then tell him'' Ansu looks me right in the eyes.. I sigh '' I know, I will, and I would love to have my two brothers with me'' I say with a smile. He hugs me tight. And eh.. Ansu starts but it seems like he doesn't want to finish. '' Spell it out Ansu''

'' You- eh you should tell Pablo too, I know this seems weird but I know he cares about you, like a lot and I really think he needs to know.'' Ansu finishes and seeks for an answer in my eyes. '' Yeah, I guess that's true.'' And with that someone knocked on the door, Ansu went up to open it, and as soon as I heard that British accent I flew up. '' JUDE'' I scream with tears in my eyes and hugs my best friend

'' Don't cry baby, I'm here everything will be alright''.

( A couple of hours later)

I walked into my house with Jude and Ansu. '' Pa I'm home'' And instead of my father Pedri came running pulling me into a tight hug. Gosh, I missed this. And then I realized that he cried. '' Pedri I'm so so so sorry, I didn't mean to make you sad, I just need to wait for Jude I couldn't look you guys in the eyes, I'm sorry, I'm sorry , I'm sorry'' I was crying now. '' Mi amore, stop crying. I'm just relieved that you are okey, you scared the shit out of me, I can't imagine what I would be without you''

I smiled and peeked his lips but he pulled away and started talking '' Yes I heard you sleep talking, you don't have to tell me about it now, you tell me all about that son of a bitch when you are ready. And don't ever for even a second believe that I wont love you because you're not ready to do it yet, I love you for who you are Luna, not for what you do. And you are so strong to get through all of that'' Pedri looked me right in the eyes, he told me he loved me. I feel so safe with him, and I love him. It's just that. I love someone else too, and I feel horrible about that. '' I love you too Pedro, and thank you'' I saw Gavi behind him, sobbing. Pedri peeked his head toward him and I went forward embracing him in a hug. '' Don't ever do that again Luna'' Gavi whispers in my ear so only I hear him. '' I'm sorry, I love you Gav'' I whispered back, and I instantly knew that I shouldn't have said that but I needed to, he needed to know that I love him. '' I love you too'' And I could feel his smile towards my shoulder, and I pulled back. I looked at him with a meaningful stare that said '' Just be quiet for now'' He seemed to understand and nodded with a smile.

Fuck what have I've done. I can't love both? Can I? Pedri is my fucking boyfriend, Gavi is his best friend, they both love me and I love them. Both Pedri and Gavi are IN LOVE with me. And I don't even know which one of them I feel more for. I truly love Pedri. I really do, he makes my heart beat faster, but Gavi does something else, he makes my whole body feel like it's floating on clouds. What the fuck should I do?

A/N → oh Luna.. What should she do? Pablo Endgame ? Pedri Endgame?

Good question actually..