EHH RUDE...

When I landed in Barcelona I got off the plane and took my things. I saw a man trying to hide from the paparazzi. Well pretty dumb choice to bring big balloons.

I rushed forward and hugged him, although I didn't know him, I felt safe in his arms, my dads arms. He instantly saw me crying, Its okay hija ( daughter) . I'm here now and I'm never letting you go again. Those words made me feel at home. Like I've known him my entire life. Thanks pa ( dad). And we went out to his car,followed by a million paparazzis. We talked the whole drive home, and I told him every detail about myself. '' Oh yeah, and I speak fluent Spanish , Portuguese, German and English. '' Gosh how do you even keep up with all of that?'' he said with a smirk and I just smiled back. We got to his house and I gasped '' gosh you got a massive house'' He just looked at me and answered with a big smile '' we've got a massive house hija '' And I just feel so happy to hear those words. We went in and he showed me my room '' ohhh this is so big and beautiful'' you didn't have to buy me new furniture pa and I gave him a look. '' Well yes I had to, Look in your closet, I'is already field with clothes.'' And I went into my walking closet looking at all the clothes and shoes. I hugged him tight '' thank you'' he smiled at me '' nothing to thank for hija'' And I smiled at him '' hey I've got training with the team now, you wanna come? I want to show you off,'' he said. OMG OMG the Barcelona team. Where all my role models have played. My amazing brother Neymar ( he is of course not my real brother but he has always felt like one'' and Messi the goat himself, Lewandowski and my own father Xavi. '' yes yes yes I would love to, I'm just gonna change'' He nodded with a smile and left me alone.

I took out a pair of gray nike joggers, a beige long sleeved crop top and put the beige jordans on to match my outfit, I straightened my hair fast and went down. '' Wow, you look amazing hija'' Thanks pa I said with a big smile. I was kinda nervous and I believe he noticed and took my hand. '' I hope your nervous bc you are a Barca fan'' He looked at me with a look that said '' please don't be a Real fan '' and I giggled and answers him '' yeah, of course pa' He sighed in relief and I couldn't help but to laugh and so did he. I took out my phone and went on insta, and I gasped, 4 MILLION FOLLOWERS.. How the hell did that happen? Then I saw the video Xavi posted on us. '' Finally reunited, my beautiful daughter @Lunahernandezz7.

AWW so sweet. We went on to the field and he shouted. '' Hey everyone, come meet my daughter Luna'' Suddenly all eyes were on me and I wanted to throw up. Hola I said I was very nervous, and Lewandowski was the first one to greet me, at last the 2 younger boys came to say hello. I felt my heart pounding so hard, omg I'ts Pedri and Gavi. Gosh that Gavi is really handsome.. Like extremely, I mean look at those dark eyes and his hair. I was interrupted from my thoughts when someone hugged me '' Hola yo soy Pedri'' ( hello my name is Pedri) he said with a big smile. Hola nice to meet you Pedri I'm Luna. Then Gavi hugged me '' Hola, I'm Pablo'' He said and looked kind of annoyed.. Eh yeah nice to meet you Pablo. I said, and I looked at him with a smile, which he didn't answer. What a jerk..

I watched their training and I was so focused on the ball that I didn't notice the people next to me. '' So Luna, how old are you?'' I turned my head around and I saw Pedri, Gavi and Raphinha next to me, and I answered Raphinhas question '' Eh Im 16, turning 17 in a couple of weeks'' I said kinda nervous. '' Y tú '' I said fast after. Pedri answered this time '' I'm 20, and Raphinha is 26'' Suddenly another voice talked '' And I'm 17 turning 18 soon'' This time Gavi was talking. Cool I said and didn't know how to keep on the conversation. Then Pedri spoke up '' Well we need to keep training, but Xavi is going to a meeting right after so he asked me to drive you home, see you outside after training?'' he said with a big smile. '' Sí sí see you there'' I said, smiling back at him. And then I heard Gavi mutter to himself..

'' Now I need to sit in a car with her too.. geat..''

What the heck is this guy's problem I thought to myself..

A/N → It's a long chapter I know... but I hope you enjoy it.

And yeah? What is our golden boy's problem? Stay tuned to find out