I don't hate you Pedro.

LUNA

I woke up and my head was still spinning. Soon I realized I have two strong arms around my waist, but it didn't feel like Pedri's. Memories from last night started to come back, I turned my head in panic and there he was. GOSH I slept over at my boyfriend's best friend's house. I slinked out of his grip, took my things and called an uber.

FUCK.. how can I be so stupid. I told him once again that I love him. I called him. I should have called Pedri. Even though I know he cheated on me I feel terrible. I'm not IN love with Pedri anymore. But I do love him. Nothing can change that. My thoughts were interrupted by my uber driver who said I was home. I thanked and paid him and ran into the house. And my father stood there. I couldn't hold all my feelings inside anymore, I ran up to him and fell into his arms. And there I cracked, I bawled my eyes out. '' It's okey niña, I'm here. Papa is here'' he kept on saying over and over again. '' Pa I don't know what to do. I love Pedri but I don't think I'm in love anymore. He- he cheated on me, and still I can't manage to hate him'' I sobbed out and Xavi just held me in his arms for a long time. When I finally calmed down he started to talk again.'' Niña, if you want I'll cancel practice today'' He said and still rubbed my back. '' No pa it's fine, I just don't want to come with, I'll call Ney or Jude, i'll be fine'' I said, I wasn't honest with him but I don't want him to cancel because of me. '' Hmm promise me '' he said, really hesitant. '' Te lo prometo pa '' I said and he just nodded and said goodbye.

Gavi ( at camp nou)

''Yeah man she was drunk and she called me to pick her up after that man was all over her'' I said and Ansu looked shocked. '' Continue' was all he said.

'' Well I picked her up and she was crying and her whole body was shaking, she couldn't walk so I picked her up and put her in the car. She was still crying in the car so I put my hand on her thigh to calm her down. When we got home she changed and got in bed. She asked me to stay there because she was so shaken up by the man so I did. We started to talk about the whole Pedri situation and I told her everything about Maria. And I told her that I love her way too much to see her being hurt by Pedri. I know that everything I did that night was so wrong against Pedri , I know. I shouldn't even dare to love his girl, but I do and I'm not sorry for it.'' I finished and Ansu looked at me with big eyes. Then he hugged me '' I know brother, I know. Pedri fucked up, you did too. Everyone makes mistakes but you can't choose who to love. But what did she say when you told her that you love her?'' Ansu said. I hesitate and then I just spell it out'' She told me that she loves me too'' I said and before Ansu had the time to say anything I felt a fist against my jaw and everything went black.

Pedri

I was on my way to the locker rooms when I heard Gavi and Ansu talk, and it was about Luna. I stood behind the corner and got angrier and angrier by every second. How could he tell her about Maria? I don't love her and Pablo knows that. Yes. I was drunk and I made out with her. But that was the biggest mistake in my life. I really do love Luna. But when he said that she loved him I snapped and just punched him right on his jaw. Gavi fell to the floor and he blacked out. I heard that Ansu screamed at me but I didn't hear a word. My world went black. Soon I realized everyone had come to us. Including Xavi who now was screaming at me. But I couldn't hear him. So I just turned around and went to my car. I need to see her and that's now.

LUNA

I was in the middle of a conversation with Jude when I heard baning on the door.

'' Hey Jude someone is here I call you later ok?'' I said, waiting for his answer.

'' Okey Moon, call me if you need anything'' he said and we said our goodbyes.

The banging on the door kept going while I was running down the stairs and when I opened the door Pedri was there. Soaked in water and with a bleeding hand.

'' Omg Pedri what happens to your hand?'' I asked and dragged him into the house, when I tried to take his hand and look at the wound he pushed me away.

'' WHAT the fuck Pedri let me check it '' I said mad this time. '' How could you Luna? HOW IN HELL COULD YOU TELL MY BEST FUCKING FRIEND. MY BROTHER that you fucking love him'' he yelled with tears in his eyes and I froze. But then anger hit me'' GOSH Pedri just shut up, I know all about you and your precious Maria'' I said really mad this time, tears were running down my cheeks.

'' What?'' Pedri looked confused this time. '' Don't act stupid. I know you still see her, that you made fucking out with her and that you still fucking love her'' I said not even mad, now i was just sad. '' No luna you've got it all wrong. Maria and I were never serious. I do not love her. I was drunk and I made the biggest mistake of my life. I love you and only you'' Pedri said, now crying. '' I can't believe you. I love you too. But I'm not in love with you anymore. I'm sorry'' I said and he broke.

'' Amor, please don't do this, don't leave me. I will never fuck up again. Don't leave me for Pablo. He won't do you good and I know that'' He said and I didn't know what to do. '' I wont get with him. Please leave my house Pedro'' I said now trying not to break. '' Amor, please don't call me that. Don't act like you hate me'' He basically begged. '' I don't hate you Pedro. Please stop calling me amor. I need time alone. And away from all of you. I can't be with you '' I said pointing at the door. This time he didn't say anything he just left.

A/N → I know this is not a long chapter but I promise the next one will be.

Needed to get all of this in. AND NO Luna and Pablo won't get together anytime soon I believe. Want to make a long book therefore I want complications on the way. LOVE AB.