The first kiss.

Time skip→ A month have gone by

Luna:

I woke up at 6am today, I went to bed early last night and I had nothing to do.

The last month has been kind of weird. I barely talk to anyone in the team except for Ansu, Ferran, Raphinha and Pedri. Raphinha and I have become very close, he's like an older brother to me, which isn't weird science he knows Neymar. Neymar and I have barely talked lately because he's been very busy and it feels very nice that I'm able to talk with Raph. Pedi and I text almost everyday, all the time he is always so nice to me and welcoming when I enter their training. Ansu and Ferran talk to me all the time at their training and I even face-time Ansu some nights.

But something feels off in the team, me and Xavi discussed it last night. It's like they have parted up in two different sessions, Pedris' side and Pablos... I asked Xavi if they got into a fight or something, Xavi shrugged and told me that they are best friends, they will solve it. But I was pretty concerned because this has been going on for a month now. I was interrupted in my thoughts by my phone, and guess who texted me. Pedri, of course..

Pedro 🤍

Hey, are you free tonight

Me

Yeah, Nothing planned

Pedro 🤍

Can I take you to dinner then ?

WOAH WAIT A DAMN MINUTE

Is Pedro Gonzalez asking me out

Like on a date ?

Me

I'd love to

WAIT, why did I say that, do i like Pedri

It just felt like the right thing to do

I mean, It doesn't have to be a date.

Maybe he just wants to go out as friends..

Pedro 🤍

It's a date then 🙂

Pick you up at 8pm

Me

See u then 🙂

OMG I JUST SAID YES TO A DATE WITH PEDRI..

Why did I do that? I mean me and Pedri have been talking almost everyday for like a month. And I always catch myself staring at him.. Maybe I do like him.

I take a long warm shower and let my hair air dry as I pick out an outfit. I chose a white tight glittery dress with silver heels. I do my makeup but not too much and not too little, then I straighten my long black hair and put on some jewelers. It's 7:55 pm and I decided to wait downstairs. '' HEY, where are you going all dressed up?'' My dad asked with a curious face.. Ehm... Yeah, about that dad, I'm going on a date.. I said I was scared of his reaction. He raises his eyebrow '' With who, do I know this boy?'' He asked and I can see that he doesn't like this. '' Yeah.. You do know him actually'' I said, nervous.. '' And who is it?'' He says, disliking.

'' Pedri'' I said very fast and his whole face shook. '' Oh well, he is a good boy. Don't let him break your heart. He is a good player and I don't want to kick him out''

I panicked a little. No no no dad, no matter what happens you are not allowed to kick him out I said almost screaming. '' Relax, I was just kidding'' he says laughing.

Not funny.. And right there I heard a honk. It's my cue. I went out and saw Pedri outside of his car, with a bouquet of orchids.

His eyes winded '' WOW you look beautiful'' he says with a sweet smile.

I blushed so hard. '' Thanks, you look handsome'' He smiled and handed me the flowers. '' Thank you, they are beautiful'' I said with a big smile.

The whole car ride we talked about last month, but I was careful not to mention Gavi. When we got to the place paparazzis flew over us

'' are you dating?''

'' Pedri Gonzalez and Luna Hernandez A POWER COUPLE''

Pedri dragged me away from it all and into the restaurant, we had a private room in the back. '' This is really beautiful'' I said. '' And so are you,'' he said, smirking. And once again I blushed so hard..

The whole dinner was amazing, He was holding my hand most of the time and we were having really fun. Everything is so easy with him. When we were finally done he drove me home. He stopped in front of my house. '' I had a really good time with you today Luna'' I smiled '' Me too'' Then he leaned in and kissed me passionately. My whole body warmed up and finally he broke away from the kiss, I was kinda disappointed about that. Then he kissed my forehead '' Goodnight love'' '' Godnight Pedri'' I said and locked up the door to my house with a big smile on my face.

I was exhausted and went to bed. The next morning I woke up to a spammed phone.

My boiii 💘

WHAT THE FUCK LUNA

YOU AND PEDRI?

Neymar 💝

How couldn't you tell me about you and Pedi?

Hermano ❤️‍ ( Raphinha)

You and Pedri? Why didn't you tell me ?

( Sent image )

My whole body froze as I looked at the picture. IT IS OF ME AND PEDRI IN HIS CAR YESTERDAY. kissing..

I went on instagram fast and the first thing I saw was that picture with the headline:

Famous Barcelona player Pedro Gonzalez dating the daughter of Xavi?

I panicked a little and started to answer Ney, Raph and Jude.

I told them everything and both Neymar and Raph understood, but Jude kept on ignoring me. Then Pedi called. First I didn't dare to answer, what if he was mad. But I did end up answering him.

'' Hey Luna, I have to te-'' '' I've already seen the picture Pedri'' I cut him of

'' Oh '' He started to laugh and I was confused. ' you're not mad?'' I asked

'' Well of course the lack of privacy is irritating, but I'm not embarrassed of you amor, so no, I'm not. Are you?'' He asked nervously '' Well no, just surprised that the whole world has seen my first kiss'' I realized what I just said and covered my mouth in panic. '' I-eh I was your first kiss?'' He asked me very excitedly. EH yeah you were actually. I said, still embarrassed. '' I'm honored'' He said and I burst out laughing. so did he. '' Well are you coming to my game today?'' he asked again, nervous. Well yeah of course I'll be there. I said and I could hear him smile through the phone. '' I'll drop off my jersey later, I really want you to wear it'' he said very very happily, that will be great, see you later I said with a big smile. '' See you later love''

A/N → Well, there is the reason why Pedri was pissed off at Gavi. BUT how will Gavi react to their relationship? Stay tuned to know.