CLUBNIGHT

LUNA

It's been 3 weeks since I came back to Barcelona. I've barely talked to my boyfriend. Even though I want to believe him about not cheating, something in me says that he is lying. Last night Sira and Mikky called me and asked if i wanted to go to this club today, just a girls night. I've met Sira and Mikky a couple of times and we really got along, but I've been so fixated on Pedri so we basically never hung out. None of them believed Pedri either, and told me I was completely stupid for still being with him. Pablo and Ansu seem mad at me, I guess they don't believe Pedri either and think I'm stupid. Jude too for that part, he keeps on yelling at me for still being with Pedri. But I don't know what to do. But yeah, right now I'm doing my makeup for the club. I have a nice red short dress that shows my body perfectly and I've curled my hair. The second I put on my silver heels I hear someone honk. That's Sira. I ran downstairs and met Xavi. '' Hola Pa, going out with Sira and Mikky tonight'' I said with a smile. '' You look beautiful honey, have a good time '' He said, smiling back. I knew Xavi was happy that I am going out with them, because he thinks I'm with Pedri too much and I just know he thinks he cheated on me too. But yeah, who am I to blame him, I'm starting to believe it more and more for every day that passes.

OMG YOU LOOK HOT LUNA'' Sira and Mikky yell at the same time. '' You too babes '' I said and giggled. We talked about so much the whole ride and I felt like I've known them my entire life. Ofc they started to babble about Pedri being an ass and that I shouldn't be with him. '' I know, I know'' I said in a sad tone and Sira looked at me with concerned eyes. '' Nope. No boys tonight this is a night for us and only us. Fuck Pedri, Fuck Ferran and Fuck Frankie, non of them matters right know'' Sira said with a big smile and Mikkey nodded. '' Yeah you're right'' I said with a smile. When we got into the club the smell of alcohol hit me in the face.

3 shots Sira told the bartender and he handed them. We drank, and we drank more... and more. We were absolut totally wasted and dancing on the floor. I posted a pic on my insta.

@Lunahernandezz7 :

@Lunahernandezz7 :

Night out with my babes ❤️ TAGGED @siramartinezc @mikkykiemeney

likes by: @pablogavi, @ansufati @neymarjr and 23644 others