welcome home

Luna POV...

So.. yeah. It's been 5 whole months since I moved in with Ney.. And believe me when I say that everything is different. So. I moved to Paris 5 months ago. I was so sad the first 2 months and didn't do anything but watch movies with Ethan and Davi. I forced Ansu to fly home after 3 whole weeks. He wanted to leave Barcelona and stay with me, but I would never allow that to happen. So Pedri calls me everyday, keep me updated you know. And I'm talking to everyone on the team except for one person. I wrote him a letter too. Just like I did with Pedri. And I just didn't reach out. I saw on Tiktok last night that he has a new girl now. WOW.

BUT YEAH. SOOOOO. I'm turning nineteen tomorrow. And yeah, I'm going back to Barcelona. Neymar, Leo, Ethan and Kylian are staying in Barcelona for my birthday, but I will stay. I'm coming home. No one knows, except for Xavi ofc. But now you know. I'm on the plane, on my way home.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'' HOLA PA I'M HOME'' and before I knew it I was in Xavis arms, he didn't want to let go. '' HIJA I've missed you more than anything, please don't leave me again'' Xavi said into my neck. '' I won't dad, I won't''

'' Well go to the car '' He said and I looked at him confused.

'' We have training and Pedri will die to see you '' He said and I realized I was gonna see Pedri, Ansu, Torre and Raph again. But also him.. I shrugged it off and went to the car.

When we got there I ran out of the car and through the stadium that is my home.

When I got to the field I saw Pedri's back, and it was like he could sense that I was there because he turned around, I could see tears forming in his eyes and he came running. He hugged me so tight and neither of us wanted to let go. '' I've missed you so so so much Moon, I don't think you understand'' He said and I felt his tears on my shoulder. '' I missed you more Pedri'' And that's when I realized I cried.

And when I looked over his shoulder I saw Torre standing a bit away and looking in our direction, beside him was Gavi. When Torre realized it was me he ran.

'' Moonlight, gosh never leave me again'' He said, embracing me in a hug. And that kept on going until I said hi to everyone. Except for one guy. When Sira let go of me a girl apåroached me. '' Who the hell are you and what the fuck are you doing with OUR boys'' She said really bitchy. '' First of all, I knew these guys before you, second of all don't you even dare talk to me that way'' I said boiling. '' I talk to you however I want, I'm Gavi's girlfriend and I can talk to anyone the way I want. ''

She said, I was shocked and sad but right now I am mad. '' Well pleased to meet you Gavis girlfriend. I'm Luna Hernandez. Xavis daughter.'' I said with a nasty smile. She looked at me and panicked for a second. Then chose to be a bitch AGAIN. '' Well Xavis daughter, I don't care. Stay away from my man'' She said. '' You don't need to worry, little girl. I have no intentions to be with an as '' I said and she turned away and scoffed. '' Puta'' I whispered under my breath and Sira burst out laughing. '' What a bitch'' I said, '' yeah I know I can't stand her'' Sira said and the guys just laughed. Gavi looked at me, kinda hurt. But who the hell cares. He has a girlfriend, he broke my heart. He moved on, so have I.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gavi POV.

Right now I'm at training with Torre and Pedri. Me and Pedri have had a rough time the last 5 months. Yeah, since Luna moved. He's been pissed at me, like extremely. I know that he is still in love with her and that also made me mad at him.