EH what the fuck is going on

Gavis side

'' My bed is much more comfortable Pablito'' she said and almost ran upstairs.

Pablito, wow I like when she calls me nicknames. I didn't really get if she wanted me to come up or not but something inside said I should. So I did. I carefully opened the door and I felt some kind of panic, what the hell am I doing. But it was too late. I noticed that she was awake. So I layed down in bed and put my arms around her and fell asleep.

I woke up early, I took my phone carefully so she didn't wake up.

Fuck I said, hopefully not to loud. But then I looked at my phone again.

18 MISSED CALLS

Mom 10

Aurora 2

Pedri 6

No one can know I slept over, especially not Xavi so I left.

Lunas side

I woke up to the sound of my dad on the phone, and I suddenly panicked, he can't see me with a boy in my bed. I turned around to say something but he was just gone. He left, before I even woke up, what an ass are you kidding me?

I was raging mad and got into the shower. What the hell is this dude's problem? And then I heard my phone ring, I answered and it was Pedri. '' Hola, how are u?'' He asked and I just knew he was smiling through his phone. '' Just good and u?''

We talked for a while and then he asked '' can I pick you up in about an hour''

I was really confused '' pick me up for what'' I asked '' Ouch I invited you over yesterday Luna he said and tried to play hurt'' OH YEAH right yes an hour is perfect. '' Great bye '' Byee I said.

I had just put on my outfit when Pedri honked outside. I was wearing my green cargos and a long sleeve white crop top to it, and my green sneakers that got perfect along with my shoes. Pa I'm going to Pedri's with some of the others I screamed at the door. '' Have fun hija'' I jumped into the front seat and hugged Pedri tight. We talked all the way about stuff that didn't even matter, like that my favorite flowers are orchids. When we got to Pedris house everyone was already there. And when I say everyone it includes him...

I said hi to everyone and gave them big hugs, especially Raphinha science. He is also Brazilian and we got along well. Then I heard his voice, interrupting my talk with Raphinha. '' Too good to say hello now Lunita?'' he said with a smirk.

Hola Pablo I said very fast and dry and kept on with my conversation. He seemed pretty mad and left. How is he allowed to be mad? He came into my room cuddling me and left without even a goodbye. Like have some manners dude. I was very very annoyed.

Gavi

I was pretty excited about her coming today, I couldn't pick her up myself cause I never asked for her number. And there she was, gosh she really is beautiful, I mean wow, I've only known her for like a day or so but something about her drags you in. She is talking with Raphinha and still hasn't looked my way or even said hey.

That's weird. I mean I did sleep in her bed last night. So I went forward

'' Too good to say hello now Lunita?'' I said with a smirk interrupting her and Raphinha. '' Hola Pablo " She said fast and dry, she didn't even look me right in the eye. WTF is this girl's problem? I got surprisingly mad and went outside for a bit, and I felt someone's presence. Pedri just hugged me. '' Wanna talk about it?'' he asked. I was confused. Did he already know?Did SHE tell him ?

I look at him, and I start babbling '' I've not even known her for a week man, there is just something about her, she makes me go crazy, thats why i've been so fkn rude against her, I don't like feeling vulnerable, like someone could get to me, but like last night, even when she was totally quiet I just felt comfortable in her presence and that's the feeling that scares me, how can you feel so comfortable and calm around one person that fast, it's weird and unusual and scary.

'' EH WHAT?'' Pedri looks at me with his eyes widened. Before I could react he was half screaming at me '' YOU LIKE LUNA?'' This time he was mad. I was confused and didn't know what to say so I just said what came to mind '' Well like is pretty harsh I just feel comfortable and safe around her and she makes me crazy man''

Pedri just walked away from me, he didn't say a word.

WHAT THE FUCK is going on..

A/N : PEDRI????? And do you think Pablo will give it a shot with Luna?

I know all is still confusing but everything will come together, I promise