[34] Civil War

Eijiro Kirishima wasn't one to sulk in a corner after losing

Eijiro Kirishima wasn't one to sulk in a corner after losing. He was this kind of person who took loses as experience to do better next time, and probably use his brain when that next time comes. So he went and tried to find Bakugo after Recovery Girl gave him the clearance to go. He was sure the guy wouldn't be huddled somewhere with his teammates, considering his explosive nature and who his team mates are. He asked around until he found himself watching the matches instead, together with Midoriya, Sawada, Yamamoto, Gokudera, Dokuro, and a few others from class 1B.

It was during Midnight's match against Sero, Shinso, Monoma and Bondo that the air around Midoriya grew tense. It was also that time when his teammates walked in to talk some sort of plan.

Midoriya brushed it off. "There's no plan. You guys just hit him; no stopping. I'm taking up on him."

"Just who the fuck do you think you are to boss us around, huh, you useless nerd?!" Bakugo all but snarled.

"I'm no one. It's just the most logical plan. This group has the strength to go against a strength enhancer type of quirk like All Might's. Add in my Speed that is faster than All Might." Midoriya leaned in to Bakugo's ear, probably so none of them would hear what he was about to say, but Bakugo situated himself beside Eijiro, and Eijiro's hearing isn't impaired. "You get to personally fight against All Might while I get to humiliate him for crushing me."

Eijiro gasped. What does Midoriya mean by that? All Might crushing Midoriya? Was All Might, the Number 1 Hero, the Symbol of Peace, capable of that?

Midoriya smiled at him, and placed a finger on his lips, motioning Eijiro to keep silent. [⬇️]

Eijiro wasn't the kind of person to judge an individual by their words, but he was more than willing to admit that the smile Midoriya gave off was creepy

Eijiro wasn't the kind of person to judge an individual by their words, but he was more than willing to admit that the smile Midoriya gave off was creepy. Downright creepy, if he was being honest with himself. Midoriya straightened up. "It's an all win for us."

The group then went out, lead by Midoriya. It was indeed too quick. All Might had been overrated, because there was no one to match his speed. That was all there is to it. There were a few who could rival the hero's super strength, but no one had ever tied him on the speed department. But now that Midoriya was there, and that he had a group who are able to put up against All Might's strength? It was overkill.